Imagine Song~requested~(Fall Out Boy) Fourth Of July

"(You and I were, you and I were fire.You and I were, you and I were fire.You and I were, you and I were fire, fire, fire)"

"How was your summer?" Your friend asked as she walked up your steps with you. You gave her a smile that silently told her something big happened this summer. "Oh, spill!" Your friend yelled as she grabbed your hands and gave you an intense look.

"It was good... I met someone, a boy." You told her with a sly smile on your face. Your friend let out a laugh and shook her head.

"Who?" She asked, and your sly smile grew into a genuine one.

"It was the fourth of July

You and I were, you and I were fire, fire, fireworks

That went off too soon

And I miss you in the June gloom, too

It was the fourth of July

You and I were, you and I were fire, fire, fireworks

I said I'd never miss you

But I guess you never know

May the bridges I have burned light my way back home

On the fourth of July"

"You remember what I told you when I left for camp?" You asked and your friend nodding which told you to go on.

June 20th, 2015

"Don't forget that when you come back from this prison you have people who care about you." Your friend said in a sarcastic tone as she pulled you into a hug. You let out a little laugh and nodded.

"I'll miss you, Addy." You said as you pulled away and grabbed your suitcase. The smell of fire and woods filled your nose as you headed off to the cabin you were assigned too.

"You must be (y/n)?" A low voice said and you raised your head to meet a pair of light brown ones. As you took in the handsome boy in front of you, you glanced down at his shirt. It read: Camp Counselor. "I'm your assigned camp counselor and this is your bunk." He said after giving you a warm smile.

"I'll be as honest as you let me

I miss your early morning company

If you get me

You are my favorite 'what if'

You are my best 'I'll never know'"

You kept your eyes on him, his dark brown hair, defined jaw bone. It was unbelievable that there was Camp Counselors as cute as him. You thought it was a myth. He walked closer with the same warm smile on his face and winked at you. "What's your name?" He asked and all of a sudden you seemed to forget.

Silly you.

"And I'm starting to forget

Just what summer ever meant to you

What did it ever mean to you?"

"Uh, uh..." You sounded out and the guy raised an eyebrow in amusement.