Song Imagine~requested~(Avril Lavigne) Hello Heartache

(Intro)

You sat in your room, you listened to the familiar sound of your parents fighting downstairs. "Don't you dare leave this house!" Your mother's voice boomed, and a minute later the slam of your front door could be heard. You reached your phone and called the only person who you could stand seeing at the moment.

"Hello?" His smooth voice rang in your ear. A smile appeared on your face and you cleared your throat.

"Hey, Dylan, I'm sorry..." You said into the phone and you heard girls voice on the other end. You heard him let out a sigh and closed your eyes. "Who's that?" You asked, curiously.

"(y/n) I'm kind of hanging out with some guys. Can we talk later?" He asked and you pressed your lips together to stop yourself from cursing.

"Sure." You whispered into the phone before hanging up.

Flashback

His lips met yours warmly, they lingered there for a moment before he pulled away and looked into your eyes. "You have the softest lips, (y/n)." He murmured as an arm wrapped around your waist to pull you closer to him. You hesitated as he leaned in again, but kissed him once more. The sweet taste of his lips, and the way he could kiss was something you'd never be able to forget.

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." You mumbled in the kiss. You wished you never opened your mouth because he pulled away and looked at you with a sort of disgusted look. Almost like what you had said was the worst possible thing to ever say to him. Your heart froze as he took his arm away from your waist, and rubbed his face.

"Why are you saying that?" He asked, breathlessly. It wasn't that you didn't want to kiss him, or go any farther with him. You just weren't ready, more so, you were scared. You didn't know why but your heart was sheltered when it came to feeling romantic feelings, doing romantic things with another. Whenever you were, you would think of what would happen if something went bad, or what would happen if you went too far and told him you loved him.

You were scared he wasn't going to say it back.

"Okay," he said and walked out of your room, out of your house.

"La la la la la la la

La la la la la la la

You were perfect

I was unpredictable

It was more than worth it

But not too sensible"

You walked out of your house easily, your mom was too busy crying over the fight that just took place with your father to care about anything else. As you opened your door you sent a glance her way and pressed your lips together. The reason you were so scared to fall in love was because you were worried you would end up like your parents - heartbroken.

You grabbed a grey sweatshirt quickly before you closed your house door and began to walk down your driveway. You put on the hoodie and headed in a direction that would lead you somewhere to clear your head.

"Young and foolish

that seemed to be the way

And I was stupid

To think that I could stay

Oh oh

To think that I could stay"

"If there is the one thing I won't ever forget about, it's the moments between your father and I." You remembered your mother telling you at the age of ten. That was the year they began to really fight with each other. Which led to your father and mother cheating, breaking, hurting everybody they loved.