(Imagine for Olivia)

"Biology, now! We have to get this done by tonight, Dylan!" You said as his arms snaked around your stomach, his fingers heating up your stomach. His head rested on your shoulder, you knew he was only procrastinating. He did it all the time.

"Can't we cuddle for a half an hour, or do something intimate?" He asked, you rolled your eyes as you leaned back into his chest. You wanted to finish your homework, not cuddle, even though it did sound tempting. "What about kissing, we should kiss instead..."

Kissing sounded good, but you weren't here for that. "Dylan I'm here to be your pusher, I need to actually help you finish some of your homework." It was true, you were here so that he had someone who pushed him to finish his homework because he usually found some way not to. He was the definition of procrastination.

He huffed out a sigh. "You're no fun when you're all serious." He pouted, you let out a little laugh but quickly covered it up once Dylan's eyes met yours. You didn't want him to think his little comments could actually make you laugh when you were supposed to be all serious. He raised his head from your shoulder and removed his arms from around your waist, you felt a chill of coolness around you as he got off up his bed.

"Dylan what are you doing?" You asked, your voice was stern.

"I'm getting something to eat, I can't work on an empty stomach." He argued, before he turned and headed down the stairs.

Ten minutes later he entered his room again, you were finished with your part of the homework and was watching Netflix on your IPhone. "Ah, so Netflix and chill tonight, babe?" He suggested sarcastically, you rolled your eyes as he came to lay right next to you on his bed.

"No, you have homework," you commented, he let out a loud, exaggerated groan. "Now who's wishing they did their homework when their girlfriend told them too?" You asked, innocently, he sent you a playful glare.

"I didn't know I'd get a good reward if I did..." He mumbled as he grabbed his Chemistry book, flipping to the page with the questions on it. "I'd answer a hundred questions if I could have you tonight." He mumbled, his eyes focused on you, not the book. Your chest tightened and a bubbly feeling came up in your stomach, but you pushed it down, and regained your senses again.

•~•

You awoke with your head on someone's chest, you and Dylan fell asleep last night. "Oh no! Dylan wake up, wake up!" You said shaking him quickly. You jumped off your bed and ran to your bathroom, taking a quick shower.

"What's wrong?" He asked, his voice full of sleep.

"We're late! Late for school, I've never been late in my life." You commented, your nerves getting the best of you. You saw Dylan roll his eyes and you wrapped the towel hanging on a hook in your bathroom around you before walking out and heading towards your dresser to get clothes. "I can give you one of my dad's shirts."

"I don't know if I'm going in today, actually," he said, scratching his neck nervously.

You scoffed. "Skipping again?" You asked.

"Olivia you just don't understand, okay?"

"Don't understand? That you like hanging out with the kinds of people who are high school dropouts?" You asked as you rubbed your face. "They don't care about you, about your future like I do Dylan!" You walked over to him and wrapped your arms around his waist.

"Nothing good will come skipping school and getting wasted every night." You said and a look of shock crossed his face.

"Wasted?" He repeated.

"John told me, look I don't care Dylan. I just want you to get better."

He sighed and looked down at you. "I'm going to go, I'll see you later." And he unwrapped your arms from his waist and walked out of your room, not looking back once.

A/n: this was way, way overdue and thank you to @_oliviahope for being so patient with me! You are amazing for that. Made it to over 100K! Seriously really cool you guys!!!!

Love you all!!