You meet Dylan O'Brien(First Imagine)

A/n:

(Y/N) - Your first name.

(Y/L/N) - Your last name.

(Y/F/N) - Your full name.

(Y/F/N) - Your friends name.

(Y/B/N) - Your boyfriends name. (Or your crush's name)

(Y/S/N) or (S/N) - Your sisters name.

#Imagine1

"Please, (Y/N)?" Your friend pleads desperately as she grabs your hand and pulls you to her locker. "You won't have to stay long? All I want to do is SEE the cast of Teen Wolf, especially Dylan!" You cover your eyes and look to the floor as you know people are giving your friend weird glances. Saying your friend is a little obsessed with Teen Wolf, is an understatement. She's head over heels obsessed.

"My mom can't even take me, so who's supposed to take you?" You point out frustrated. Your friend taps her chin for a moment and you smile to yourself. You may have actually won an argument with your friend for the first time. Until she comes up with an even better idea.

"I can drive us! I have my drivers license. All I need to do is convince my momma to let me use her car." You laughed at her confidence. You and her both knew how strict and careful her mother was around her car. You knew there was no way her mom would let her take you two.

Your friend and yourself depart to go to your own classes, but soon after you met up at lunch to see how you both were going to get to the meet and greet tonight. "Did you call yet?" You asked before stuffing the school food into your mouth slowly. A hand touches your back and (Y/B/N) sits down next to you. (Y/B/N) is your boyfriend of 3 months. An idea pops into your head.

"What's up, babe?" (Y/B/N) smiled at you before planting a small kiss on your lips. You smiled up at him and before you could let a word escape your lips you were interrupted.

"(Y/B/N)! Hey?" Your friend exclaimed looking over at him with a look. You knew what that look meant, it meant she was about to ask something. "(Y/N) and I were looking for a ride tonight, to go to the Teen Wolf meet and greet? Would you take us?" (Y/B/N) looked at you and a smirk crept onto his lips.

"When are you two going?" He asked amused, all you wanted to do was crawl into a hole.

"Right after school... It starts around four o'clock." You told him quickly.

"I really want to go and see Dylan!" (Y/F/N) exclaimed causing you and (Y/B/N) both to end up in a fit of laughter.

"Okay, I guess I can then." (Y/B/N) said wrapping his arm around your waist and bringing you closer to his side.

"That's a deal." (Y/F/N) said.

After lunch, you had only two classes left which passed by quickly. After you packed all your things into your backpack you, your friend, and your boyfriend climbed into his car and headed to the meet and greet.

"This is so cool!" Your friend exclaimed with wide eyes. The building which held the special greet was big. Your boyfriend agreed to do something else while your friend and yourself waited until it was your turn to meet with the cast of Teen Wolf. You followed your friend up the stairs, and then your mind froze. You forgot to bring something for them to sign, you looked around for a blank piece of paper but found nothing. Luckily, you and your friend were the last ones in the long line so no one was waiting for you.

Your eyes first met Tyler Posey's and your hands began tingle. His eyes were kind and bold as he smiled up at you from his chair. "Hello, what's your name?" He asked kindly.

"It's (Y/N)." You say before averting your eyes somewhere else, and they lock on another pair. Dylan's. He was talking to another girl ahead of you, but he stopped once you met his eyes. It seemed like he smiled at you, as his eyes sparkled with some emotion.

The only thing that ripped your eyes from his brown ones was Tyler's voice. "That's a pretty name, do you want me to sign anything?" He asked as he looked at the gray table. You shook your head but smirked to yourself as there was one thing you wanted from him.

"Is it okay if I get one hug?" You asked sheepishly and he laughed opening his arms wide. You hugged him and then continued on, the next person was the one and only Dylan O'Brien.

A/n: So how was my first imagine?