Imagine for @Dylobrosey

Dylan O'Brien is Peter Parker.
(The only characters I own are "(y/n)")

Your eyes were glued to the television, a glass of soda in one hand, and nothing in the other. You sat on the couch crisscrossed, rethinking your decision on living in such a huge city. Forest Hills, Queens, New York, was a city that you had grown to like over the two years being here.

The mayor, or whoever he called himself, was presented on the TV screen. You hadn't been paying much attention to it until the name Spider-Man came out of his mouth. That name rang a bell, a friend at school always talked about the mysterious hero.

In your apartment, you were alone. No parents, and your only sister was traveling around the world. Your parents had been missing for almost two years now, in fact, it was their abduction that made you move here. You had hoped you would be able to find them, or at least find their abductor. No luck, though. And you were planning on giving up, filled with grief and uncertainty, you wanted to go back to your home town. That was until you received a letter from a unknown location, something in it changed your mind.

You let out a sigh as you took a drink of your soda, your eyes peering into the eyes of the person on the screen. "Spider-Man, here to help us? Or harm us?" Was the closing statement before you had grabbed the remote and shut it off.

Soon after your doorbell rang, causing you to rise from your couch and open the door cautiously. A pair of familiar light brown eyes met yours and you smiled. "Oh, Parker, it's only you," you whispered as you backed away from the doorway to let him come in. "What's the matter?" You asked, curious as to why he was here so late. You had to admit it though, having him over made you feel safer.

You closed the door as you heard him speak. "I wanted a friend to talk too," he said as he rubbed his eyes, something seemed to be bothering him. "I feel like everyone hates me. It's a sucky feeling, you know?" He said, half sarcastic, half serious.

"I can imagine," you said. "Want anything to drink? I have... Water, soda... Juice?" You said, a smirk found its way onto his face as you seemed to forget the beverages you had to offer.

"Soda. What kinds of soda do you have?" He asked, you tapped your chin, then a light seemed to go off in your head as you remembered.

"Pepsi, Cola, RC Cola, Sierra Mist, eh just check the fridge!" You yelled to him because he was already on his way to your kitchen. Seconds later he returned with an RC in his hand.

"So," you said and he walked to the couch to sit down next to you, all his attention going on you. "What happened? Why do you think everyone in the world hates you?" You asked, your eyes met his and you noticed an different emotion that you usually saw in his brown orbs when they looked at you.

"What?" You asked, your cheeks flushing from the intenseness in his eyes as he looked at you. That was one of the things you loved and hated about him. When he looked at you, (or any person) he could make them think that they were the only one on his mind. The only person he thought of day and night, even if all he wanted from you was an answer to a question.

Peter's eyes traveled to his hand in his lap, the one that held the soda. Something about him had changed. "It's nothing you'll understand," he said suddenly. You wondered what he was thinking about, what had gotten him so upset? "I should go." He said standing up quickly, but before he could close your door and step out you stopped him. You jumped in front of him, startling him but you didn't pay much attention to that.

"How do you know I won't understand?" You asked, a little bit angry that he didn't think that after everything the two have you been to. The two of you were friends, good friends, close friends. "Does Mj know? Does Henry know?" You asked, he looked to the floor ashamed.