(Imagine for Phoebe)

You watched as Dylan and the director were discussing the current scene that the two of you would have to do together. You being the main character's love interest, you were about in almost every scene. Dylan and you were friends, but you've only hung out with him about one time. So really you didn't know very much about him at all. "Okay, guys! Lets go and see how the new changes work." The director yelled as he headed back to his chair. You were sitting on a bed - a prop - and Dylan was now next to you. His right hand was an inch away from your left. His eyes looking into your hazel ones and they seemed to sparkle with something new in them, was it amusement? Was he amused? Why was he amused?

"And... Action!" The director yelled while he motioned for the two of you to start the scene.

As you became into your character, you tried to remind yourself of who you weren't. Which was the girl you were supposed to be at this moment. Her name was Alissa, and her and Dylan had been friends for a long time, he's just now telling her because another guy had caught her attention and he couldn't bare it. But Dylan - Cameron in the film - was too lazy on telling her before it was too late. So that was what his character was doing now.

Dylan's hand grasped yours gently as his eyes searched yours. "Alissa... I-I-I have to t-tell you something." He said, making sure his character seemed nervous, as he should.

Supposing to be a little confused, you raised your eyebrow and scooted closer to Dylan. "What is it? Did something bad happen to you at the party?" The night earlier in the film, Cameron - Dylan - had gone to a college party looking to find a girl to get his mind off someone else, but ended up finding no one.

Dylan laughed to show that his character thought what your character had said was funny, and far from what he wanted to tell you. "No! Uhm, everything didn't go as planned at that party, but that doesn't matter right now. What matters is I get what I have on my chest, off my chest." He said and you furrowed your eyebrows but nodded anyway, wanting him to continue on. "Alissa, we've been friends since preschool, and everyday I think of you..."

As your character is supposed to be surprised and a little nervous to what he's trying to tell you, you stand up, but he stands with you. "Cameron, what are you trying to tell me?" You said a little upset, but also excited. Your character was hoping he was going to tell her that he loved her because she had always loved him.

Dylan pulled you closer so that your lips were inches apart and brought up his hand, running his thumb around your bottom lip slowly. You felt his breath on your face and you couldn't wait for the kiss. Then his thumb stopped in the corner of your mouth and pulled down your bottom lip a little. "I love you, Alissa. I always have, but I've just been too scared to tell you." He whispered, the camera's came closer to the two of you so they could get everything you were saying.

"Don't be scared..." You mumbled. "Don't ever be scared to tell me something." You said, in your head you were screaming because you had done it correctly. With all the right emotion, and facial expressions. As you looked into his light brown eyes, you saw something you didn't recognize. They seemed softer from the other times you were filming, as if what he were saying was true. As if he actually meant it as Dylan, not Cameron.

And as his lips smashed onto yours passionately, you weren't ready. You kissed him back of course, but the kiss seemed to be... Different. Of all the other on-screen kisses you've shared with him, this one. The one that was happening right now seemed to be real. Why was this? Were you starting to like him? He pulled away and a frown formed on your lips. Dylan let out a little chuckle as his arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer to him and he rested his forehead against yours. Even if he was just acting, he seemed genuine in love with you. But just as you said, this wasn't real, this was only acting.