You're Pregnet | (Twenty Fifth Imagine)

#Imagine25

Your friend looked at you as you paced the floor, your hands wrapped around your stomach. "He's going to hate me," you murmured as you continued to pace the floor, your friend sat on your bed with her hands in her lap. She hadn't said a word yet and you really needed to hear her advice. "He's going to never want to talk to me again."

You heard a scoff from your friend and you halted your pacing. "What?" You asked, she raised an eyebrow on your direction.

"He's not going to hate you - at first he might be shocked. Just like you are now," she said. "But he won't hate you."

You looked down at your stomach and placed both of your hands over it. "I didn't want this to happen, this wasn't suppose to happen..." You said and your friend stood up off your bed and walked towards you.

"Right now the thought of you having a baby might be horrible, but once you do have him or her and see him or her laugh or smile... You'll know it was one of the best things that happened to you." You gave your friend a little smile and pressed your lips together.

"Thanks, but I'm not thinking about what it'll be when it comes out. More about how Dylan will react." You said and just before your friend was going to respond a call from Dylan came through your phone. You looked down at your phone that sat on the night stand and but your lip. "I can't talk to him right now." You said and your friend reached for your phone as if she didn't hear what you had said.

"You'll have to sooner or later, (y/n)." She said but you were unsure if you could do that at the moment. "(Y/n) everything will be OK. He won't leave you, just make sure you tell him that the baby is his, because it is. Right?"

You looked at your friend and gave her a confused look. "Why are you asking me if the baby is his or not. Do you think I would lie to you and him? I can't believe you would say something like that, or even ask."

Your friend looked at you with a guilty expression on her face, she looked sorry for what she said and you gave her a reassuring look. "Sorry I have lots of stress right now and I'm taking it out on you." You said before you took your phone back back her. You look down at the message that read, One missed call from Dylan. "I know I have to call him back and tell him about the baby."

Your friend looked at you with a genuine smile, she was proud that you were taking responsibility of the mistake you've made. "I'll always be here for you when you need help, don't forget that."

To give you some privacy your friend left the room-your room-and let you call Dylan by yourself. He picked up on the first ring, "hey babe I was worried something was wrong when you didn't answer. Are you feeling OK?"

You let out a little sigh before clearing your throat and thinking about what we're going to... About how you were going to tell him. "No, I'm fine. But, there is something I need - we need to talk about." You didn't hear anything on the other end so you decide that it was time you told him. "Dylan, I'm pregnant."

You waited for what felt like hours before he had responded, his voice was all shaky and you could hardly hear him. You wondered if he were crying before responding back to you. "How? I was freaking sure we were protected!" He said loudly into the phone, a tear ran down your cheek.

"Dylan, that's not what we have to worry about now. What are we going to do, I can't take care of this baby alone!" You said into the phone, you could hear his heavy breathing and you were scared. "And your acting career, you have that to worry about. I'm... I'm thinking about getting an abortion. I mean that way-"

"No! Don't even say that, that's the last thing I want you to do. We'll figure something out, it'll all work out for the both of us, and our baby, (y/n)." You were happy that he didn't want to get an abortion, you didn't want that either but you were afraid of ruining his career. You were thinking for the best of him when you said that, and your were glad he wanted to keep it.

"I have to go, Dylan," you said remembering you still had to tell your parents the news. You heard him let out a long sigh before he spoke again.

"OK, I love you (y/n)." He said and you smiled.

"I love you too, Dylan."

A/n: sorry it's kind of short but I just wanted to make sure I got in an imagine today! Thanks for all the votes and comments you guys - I love them.