(Imagine for Leah)

As you opened your eyes, your hand stretched out to your left to see if Dylan was still in bed with you. Wait, you thought, of course he wouldn't be because he had to work today. Him starring in the film, The Maze Runner had kept him busy. You grabbed your phone and looked at your notifications.

One missed call from Dylan. That was around 8:30am, you checked the time. It was already 12. "Crap!" You muttered as you called Dylan back but after three rings it went to voicemail. "Dang it, Dylan. What did you want...?" You mumbled to yourself as you stared down at your recent calls list.

You put your phone in a little pocket of your pajamas short and headed into the kitchen. You opened the fridge and pulled out some strawberries, then put a handful of them into a bowl. As you put back the rest of the strawberries, you realized that Dylan wouldn't be home until late tonight. Since he was too busy shooting the movie. You decided you could just have a movie night with your girls.

____________

You slid on your favorite pair of Hollister jean shorts and then a grey sweatshirt. Looking around your apartment for black flip flops, you were distracted because of your vibrating phone. You reached for it and answered the call. "Hello?" You said as you continued to look for your shoes.

"Hey, babe, it's Dylan." A male voice said on the other end and a smile reached your face.

"Hey, when's your break?" You asked waiting for his answer.

You heard him sigh on the other end and you wondered what was troubling him. "I - I don't really have one, I mean, we have a lot of stuff to get done today." He said and you frowned. "I won't get home early tonight, babe, I'm sorry Leah." He said sincerely and you nodded.

"That's alright. I'll just have the guys come over and keep me company." You said referring to the girls and boys that were in your squad. You heard someone yell something on the other end and you heard him reply with a 'hold on I'm coming'.

"I hope as in guys you mean girls, babe. I have to go now, I love you and I'll be home tonight!" He said into the phone quickly before hanging up. You frowned as you pulled the phone away from your ear and set it down on the kitchen counter. You wanted to see him now, not later tonight.

Then an idea popped into your head. Why not just drive over and say hi? He'd like that wouldn't he? "Yes. He would love it..." You mumbled with a small smile and found the other black flip flop you were looking for. You put your hair up into a messy bun and looked around until you found your keys.

Walking out the door, you were thinking how Dylan would react to you surprising him on set.

__________

"One... Two... And cut!" The director yelled and everyone seemed to stop what they were doing and dart their eyes over to the man sitting in the director's chair, nervous of what he thought of the scene they just took. You slowly walked around trying to see Dylan, but you couldn't find him. That was until your eyes found him talking to a girl with dark - almost black - hair.

Even as you drew closer to him with a smile on your face, he seemed content with talking to the girl. She was wearing a baby blue shirt, and odd black jean type pants. It must've been her costume in the movie. Then as the girl turned to look behind her, you met her piercing blue eyes. It was Kaya Scodelario. Your eyes moved away from hers as they went to Dylan's. He seemed confused as to why you were here but came towards you with a smile. "Hey, Leah... I didn't know-"

"I wanted to surprise you, Dylan." You explained quickly and he pressed his lips together to form a smirk.

"Well you accomplished that. I'm kinda wondering how you were able to get in here though...?" He said and spun around, but you stopped him once he faced you again.

"Does that matter?" You asked, he opened his mouth then closed it again.

"Well I want to know if they're letting fans just waltz in here. I mean, we're shooting a movie and if anybody can get in here then there's a problem." He said and you dropped your hand from his shoulder, taking a step back. He looked at you and his eyes widened from recognition of what he had just said seemed a bit rude. "No, not you Leah, you're more important to me." He said and kissed the top of your head. You shook off what he had just said and sent him a smile.

"Good," you whispered and realized that they were getting ready to film another scene again. You hugged him, then pulled away. "You better go, looks like they need their star." You said and he looked back to the director.

Dylan nodded and before he left he pecked your lips. "I'll see you tonight, babe." He said before sending you a wink that made your heart flutter. You watched as he walked back to the movie scene, you liked the way he looked in this movie. Sweaty, dirty, tan, he looked sexy.

A smile rose on your lips as you turned around and walked out the door, heading home to get ready for girls night.

A/n: 

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in like forever! It's been really busy now that school starts in two weeks for me. I hope you guys don't mind too much that it's a short imagine, I'll try to make the next one longer but I had writer's block and my brain wasn't agreeing with me :( 

Comment and Vote? 

I love you all!