He Stands Up For You |Preference(Thirteenth Imagine)

#Imagine Preference 2

"Time to get up, (y/n)," your mother said as you opened your eyes. Another day of school?

"Or I could just stay here for about the rest of high school?" You mumbled and you heard your mother laugh.

"Maybe, if I was up to homeschooling you? But being the principal, and having my daughter home schooled. . . Doesn't really make much sense does it?" You rolled your eyes. "Come on, get up before you get me late."

You threw the covers off of you and swung your feet around until they touched the ground. Standing up, you looked around until you spotted your favorite sweatshirt. "You might be the luckiest thing that happened to me," you said as you grabbed it off the back of your computer chair and smiled.

"Mom, (y/n)'s talking to her clothes again!" You rolled your eyes and looked out into the hallway, unfortunately you saw your brother only in his boxers so you retreated back into your room.

You went into your bathroom, bringing your sweatshirt with you, and brushed your teeth before putting on some deodorant. You looked at your (short/long) hair and decided to just put it up in a messy bun. You looked down and shrugged, putting your favorite sweatshirt over your head. Who cares if you only had a bra under? It didn't bother you.

You pulled on some light wash, Buckle shorts and headed down the stairs. Skipping two steps you landed at the bottom with a thud. "Jeez, you almost broke through the floor." Your brother said as he passed you and went into the kitchen.

You followed with a scrutinizing look on your face. He had just called you fat, that was not okay. "Are you saying I'm fat?" You said picking up an apple off the bowl that sat in the middle of your dinner table.

He shrugged and you lightly hit him on the arm, "hey, hey, now. Let's not be so violent." You glared in his direction and watched as he walked towards the house door.

"WAIT!" You yell and he turns around with a startled look on his face. "Sorry. . . Don't leave yet I'm going to school with you!" You declared before running back up the stairs to get your backpack. You then quickly turned around and practically jumped down the whole stairs to find your older brother already walking down the driveway.

"Stupid. . . Good for nothing. . . Oh my gosh. . ." You mumbled as you rested your hands on your knees and panted, you were out of breath from running. "Too many steps. . . Ah! Too many steps. . ."

Your brother turned around, his hand ruffling his hair a bit. "(Y/n) are you coming or not?" You held up your hand, taking about two more deep breaths you began to run to him again. Running? Why am I running again? You thought as you reached his convertible and sat in the front passenger seat.

_________________

"Math tests are the easiest," your friend said as she leaned on the locker next to yours. You, and your other friend whose name was Abby - she had orange hair - grimaced at her. The one friend of yours who was obsessed with math, but wouldn't call herself a nerd shrugged - her name was Thalia.

"Thalia the only reason you think that is because you have some super, freaky, too-smart mind," Abby said as she let a smile show showing Thalia she was only kidding. Thalia frowned, "hey! Some boys think it's hot that a girl is good at math, though. Like Timothy, for instance," Thalia looked at you and you tried your best not to laugh.

Timothy was the hottest guy in your tenth grade class, like as hot as a God, but he and Thalia didn't get along. At all. "Never in my 100 years of living would I ever do anything with that jerk!" Thalia said and you snorted.