He Leaves You (02)

"I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my life, the way I feel with you!"(Dirty Dancing). You wiped your eyes another time as you heard Baby say that. The movie Dirty Dancing, was what you decided to watch on Netflix. So with a bowl of your favorite ice cream and a box of tissues, you were watching a classic romantic movie. And after a week since Dylan left you, that was maybe the worst thing you could do. You cried, "fight for him, Baby! You go girl!" You raised your hand up as another tear fell from your eye. You watched as Baby stalked closer to the man and they began to dance. Relationship goals, you thought in your head as you spooned a chunk of ice cream into your mouth.

As they were about to kiss you heard a knock on your door. You didn't want to get up but after about ten more knocks you had too. Who was even at the door? Couldn't they come back later. . . You whined to yourself in your head as you stood up and walked over to the door. You reached for the handle and turned it so the door opened. The first thing you realized was the rain, it was raining? Huh, you hadn't even noticed. . .

"Hi," oh, right. There was a person outside. The one person you wanted back but didn't want them to be here at the moment, happened to be standing out in the rain. Dylan. You met his eyes and it took a lot in you not to start crying again, no. No, no, no! You were stronger than this, he hurt you, you will not show him that you still want him back. He doesn't get to see how much you're hurting. He shoved his hands into his pockets and looked up at you again, silently wanting to come in. As you held the door handle you felt your arm slowly closing it, and before it was able to shut all the way he put his foot out and created a wedge.

You let out a sigh and let go of the door handle. "What do you want, Dylan?" You asked turning around so your back faced him. You headed over to the couch and plopped down in your spot, you grabbed the remote but didn't press play. You wanted to know why he came back. Was he here to say sorry? To tell you he wanted you back and that he made a mistake? Could he tell that you wanted him to come back to you?

"Dirty dancing. . . Good movie." He commented as he closed the door and shuffled over to you slowly. You nodded your head without making eye contact with him, why was he here? You thought.

You shook your head frustrated how he was handling the situation, and he still hasn't answered your question! You pressed the off button on the remote and stood up. You stomped over to him and stood a foot away from him, his eyes fixated on you. In a cheesy, romantic movie what would happen next was that the two of you would fight, kiss, then maybe have some nice make-up sex afterwards. Who knows? But unfortunately your life isn't a movie, and he was only a gorgeous guy who broke up with you a week ago. Though, he was still the gorgeous guy you wanted back. "What are you doing here, Dylan?" You asked confused and slightly more aggravated than before.

His eyes closed as if he had forgotten the reason why he had came but they opened again and he knew why. "To get my things, I need my clothes, and stuff." He said. His clothes? His things? He came back for his things. Not you, no, not to get back together. Of course, duh, why were you thinking he would want to get back together? He already found another girl, he had someone else. He was in love with someone else while he said he was in love with you. Even if he did want you back it wouldn't benefit you. You would never be able to trust him again.

You nodded slightly disappointed. "Alright, okay. Go for it, they're upstairs. I haven't touched them since you left." For some reason that last part was hard to get out for you. Dylan looked at you before walking past you and heading up the stairs. You watched him go, and then let out a sigh. "You did good, (y/n), you did good. . ." You mumbled to yourself as you walked into the kitchen and turned on the water.

Grabbing a glass you walked over to the sink again and put the glass under the running water. You watched as it filled up, but once it was full you didn't move your hand away or shut off the faucet. You found yourself staring at the water, wishing it would stop on it's own. The feeling of cold water running down your skin felt almost nice. "(y/n), I think I got almost. . . You okay?" Hearing Dylan's voice made you immediately shut off the water and pour it out of your glass. Setting down the glass on the counter and grabbing a towel, you looked up at him with an awkward smile. Had he been standing there the whole time? "What was-"

"-nothing. That was nothing! Heh, I just forgot to, um, turn it off so. . ." You rambled as you dried off the hand that was wet.

There looked like a shadow of a smirk on his lips, but he covered it up as he began to speak again. "Cool. So I got my stuff and all, but I think we should talk about the house, you know? Like I'm fine with you keeping it, but I want to negotiate over some of the things in here." Negotiate? Ha! Everything you two would negotiate over eventually would stay with you. And he knew that, but why was he telling you?

"Oh, yeah, we should probably talk about that. Some other time though because right now I have, um, things I need to do. . ."

"I understand, cool." He said rubbing the back of his neck like he always did when he was nervous. Wait, was he nervous? You fought back a smile and crossed your arms over your chest, he looked down at the floor, awkwardly. As you looked around you found a reflection of yourself, you were wearing booty shorts and a tank top? You honestly couldn't remember what you had on, wow, great timing. As you turned your head back to look at Dylan that was when you realized he had been looking at you the whole time. Which was embarrassing because when you saw your reflection you felt yourself make a disgusted face, he must think you're crazy now.

"You should go now, Dylan." You said walking towards the door as he followed behind you. All he had was a couple of garbage bags in his hands. Was that all he had here? Or was he planning on coming back?

You opened the door for him and he looked at you before heading out. "Goodbye and thank you, (y/n)." He called to you before swinging the garbage bags into his car and walking around to the drivers door. You refused to let yourself watch him go so you closed the door and turned your attention back to the TV screen.

You plopped your butt down onto the couch and grabbed the TV remote, turning back on Dirty Dancing.

You were fine, you were going to be fine.

A/n: So I decided to make a second part after your suggestive comments(: I hope you liked it!

Just a random question... Is anyone excited about the new MTV's TV series Scream coming out on Tuesday? I know I am, I LOVE the SCREAM movies so much! Hopefully the TV series is as good as the movies, huh?

Okie, adios Amigos!