You Meet At a Baseball Game | Cute (Nineteenth Imagine)

#Imagine19

Pulling up a pair of Hollister shorts, you glanced at yourself in the mirror. A grey P!nk sweatshirt, with dark-wash jean shorts and some knockoff shoes that looked exactly liked Toms was what you decided to wear tonight for your brothers baseball game. As always, you grabbed your car keys and hurried over to pick up your best friend... Kylie. "Come on, hurry up! I have to make sure I'm there before my brother's game ends." You said as you watched your friend make her way down to your car.

As she looked at you, you noticed her cheery reaction. "You look decent, (y/n). Almost as hot as me." She said and you rolled your eyes. But you had to admit, your friend did look pretty hot tonight too.

"I'll take that as a compliment and not leave you stranded at your house for the rest of the night." You replied back as she got into your car. After making sure she had her seatbelt on you drove towards your brothers baseball game.

"Let's go Bengie!" You heard your father yell in the dug-out. He was the head coach of your brother's eighth grade team. You watched as the pitcher let go of the ball and your brother swung. The ball was hit out to the grass - a homerun for the kids on the bases and your brother.

And a cheer from your mother, "that a boy, bring 'em home Bengie!" Ah, yes, your family loved the sport. It was a family tradition to play, passed down by past generations. Although, when you played it was a tad bit more pressured and more intense. That's why you resented it a little bit, your dad pushed you hard to make every hit and catch just perfect.

You were known from all around though, people knew the name (y/l/n) everywhere. It held high expectation and lots of respect. From your father being a former Major League Baseball player, you were immediately liked everywhere. It was nice, you guessed. People always complimenting your family, and having friends everywhere you turned, you loved it.

"Who's the ump?" You heard Kylie ask as the two of you headed over towards the field. You walked over to the dug-out and took the pop-up chair that your mother brought for you. You looked out behind the catcher and squinted your eyes, you tried to get a better look at him.

"Someone new, not Tyler." Your mom answered for you. You turned towards her, why wasn't Tyler here?

"Where's Tyler?" You asked confused, you were curious as to what plans he had instead. Your mother shrugged and sent a smile towards your dad. "Weird." You mumbled as you kept your eyes on the new umpire.

Kylie moved her chair closer to yours and whispered into your ear, "he's cute, and he has a nice body." She said, you let out a little laugh.

"How do you know he's cute?" You said staring at the guy, you wanted to know what he looked like under that stupid mask. The only thing you could catch a glimpse of was his eyes. From the dug-out you could get a good view of them, too.

"Well, he... I... I don't know! But if he has a nice body he's probably cute... Right?" She said looking at you.

"How should I know?" You asked, and you heard the ump say the words 'strike one'. He had a nice voice too. Kylie looked over at you as if to say that exact phrase and so you nodded showing her you understood what she was planning on saying.

"I can't wait to see what his face looks like!" She squealed and your brother and his friends looked back at the two of you.

"Are you guys talking about Dylan?" Ah, so that was his name. It sounded like a cute boy name, maybe Kylie was right, maybe he was cute under that black face mask. You looked at your little brother and nodded.

"Yeah, Kylie here has a crush on him," you commented making both of you laugh. Your brother shook his head and muttered something along the lines of 'I'll never understand girls'. You looked over at your friend and laughed. "I think I just crushed his dreams of ever getting to date you." You said, your friend smirked.

"Nah, your brother is a babe, he probably has all dem girls." You hit your friend lightly on the arm as the both of you laughed together.

"Don't be a perv, Kylie!" You warned sarcastically and she rolled her eyes at you.

"Batter out!" The guy named Dylan had yelled and Kylie grabbed your forearm as if something had just bitten her.

She looked at you and bit her lip. "I think I'm in love with him, and his sexy voice." She said just as Dylan walked over towards the dug-out. It was the end of the inning and it was your brother's turn to field along with his team. Him being the pitcher, meant you didn't really need to watch what he did. "Ah! He's coming towards us..." She mumbled quietly.

"I'm going to say hi--"

"Kylie no."

"--Hey, it's Dylan right?" It was too late. He already took off his mask, he already looked at your friend. He was already standing two feet away from you. Now he had to respond, and now you had to look at his face. His handsome face. Yum.

What are you thinking, (y/n)! You haven't even talked to the guy and you're already eye raping him? At least say hello first. He looked at your friend with a quirky smirk. "Hey..."

"Kylie, and this here is my famous friend (y/n)." You met his eyes and he sent a smile your way, it seemed genuine. Not sarcastic, or faked, just natural.

"Famous, eh? That's nice." He said, you let out a little chuckle and pushed a strand of hair behind your ear. "Does your brother play?" Dylan as looking at you and you could feel Kylie's eyes burning into the side of your skull.

"Yes, um, he's number twenty-seven." You said a confidently. Dylan looked out at the field and you decided to add more information. "He's the pitcher..." You watched as a look of recognition crossed his face and you smiled.

"So you are the daughter of Mr (y/l/n)? That's awesome, your dad used to play in the MLB league didn't he?" Dylan said as he looked at you with interest. You nodded and glanced at your father who was recording something in a notebook of his.

"Yes, he used too. Now all he has time for is coaching my brother's team and pressuring me to be perfect at softball, so." Dylan smiled and nodded his head. He glanced at the field and then back at you.

"I have to go now, they're starting. But don't leave because I wanna talk to you after the game." He said. You raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" You asked, he started walking towards the field and looked back at you.

"Because I want to get your number."

A/n: HEY!

So this is my nineteenth imagine, cool. Cool.

Well, I don't have much to say so I hoped you enjoyed it and don't forget to COMMENT & VOTE!(: