Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater! | Fight (Eighth Imagine)

#Imagine8

Holy crap over 2,000 reads you guys?! That's amazing I love you all so much!!

It was over. You guys were over. That was what you were thinking, he wasn't worth all the agony. Not worth all the pain, the stress, the heartbreak. You laughed to yourself. You were wrong, you knew he was worth it. What killed you was, he didn't see how much you truly loved him. "Don't go?" You heard him ask as you grabbed another shirt from your guys' shared closet. Months ago you two decided to move in together, but now, you were second guessing if it was the right thing to do. Maybe you guys moved to fast? Once he realized you didn't listen to whatever he said earlier he stepped towards you, making you pause what you were doing and turn around to look at him.

"Dylan, I'm leaving. I can't handle this anymore, I can't handle. . ." You couldn't find the right word without hurting him anymore than he was already. Your breathing was beginning to falter once you felt the tears brimming your eyes. Don't cry in front of him! You told yourself.

He must've known you were about to anyway, a tear dropped from his eye. It rolled down his cheek, slowly, tempting you to wipe it away. To make everything better. You couldn't though, it would mean you were okay with whatever him and Holland did together when they were alone. Kissing, making out, or other things you didn't want to think of. It all disgusted you. "Please. . . Don't leave me, I can't handle being here without you!" He said a bit louder emphasizing the word you.

"That isn't my fault, is it?" You tried to bite your lip to keep in a cry begging to come out. The tears that brimmed your eyes now flowed down your cheeks. "I gave you multiple second chances. . . When I shouldn't have! I can't stand being here alone, when your with that girl!" His eyes grew to a darker shade, and he turned around so his back faced you.

"I told you, I was sorry, I am sorry! I was being stupid, (Y/N)!"

You shook your head and began putting your clothes into your suitcase again. What he said didn't matter to you. It couldn't if you were going to get out of here. "I love you, (Y/N)." Why? You thought. You wanted him to just shut up so you could get out of this house. So you'd have time to think about things.

"You have a nice way of showing it, don't you?" You said sarcastically. Everything was in your suitcase, but before you could zip it up, a hand was placed on top of yours. He gently closed his hand, causing you to do the same. Tingles still came when he touched you, was that a good sign? It meant you still had feelings for him. . .

"You feel that? Don't you."

You shook your head slowly, swallowing. You felt and heard a small chuckle form from his chest, his body was pressed against yours. He wasn't letting you go easy, was he? "Dylan. . ." You warned without having to tell him anything. He turned you around so that his face was now inches away from yours.

He intwined both of your fingers together with his right hand, and with his left, he trailed your cheekbone softly. "You can't go, (Y/N). And I know you don't want too." His breath was fanning your face, his lips centimeters away. Instinctively you looked at them, they looked inviting, but you didn't know how many had been invited to kiss those lips. Even if he fussed up to kissing holland, and doing things further. . . How could you trust him again?

"Stop, Dylan. I need to go, I need space." A frown rose on his lips. Instead of letting go of you he pressed his body onto yours more, and grabbed you face. His lips crashed onto yours with passion. You opened your mouth surprised from his action, and he slid in his tongue. You found your arms wrapping around his neck, his hands holding onto your waist. You missed this, or you would miss this, when you left. Butterflies formed in your stomach as his hands traveled your back, under your shirt. The kiss was sending you to new levels of pleasure, you couldn't understand how.

As much as you loved what was happening, you knew you need to stop, so did he. Pulling away, letting you both breathe, Dylan pressed his forehead against yours. "Tell me you don't love me?" Looking into his eyes, your lips still tingling from the kiss, you shook your head. He brought you closer to him, if that was even possible, and spoke again, "Tell. Me. You. Don't. Love. Me." He said every word slowly. Making them last longer than they should in your mind.

Anger rose up in your body, you were all of a sudden mad at him. Why? Well because he thought you'd forget all he did to you with a kiss! As if after kissing you, everything would go back to the way it was! You pushed him away and let out a frustrated groan. "I don't love you." He raised an eyebrow.

"The fuck? What the hell is wrong with you? We have something special and now you're just going to let that go? All because I was being stupid!" You flinched at the sound of his voice, but found yourself growing even more mad.

"Me letting it go? You say that as if I want to leave you! You think I actually want to go? I don't have a choice! I can't keep stressing out, scared you are off with other girls anymore, but I don't want to go." You threw your hands up in the air. This was all so hard to explain to him, mostly because you didn't understand it yourself.

"Then stay!" He said stepping closer to you again.

"No. You said it yourself, you lost this," You pointed between the both of you. "Because of your stupidity. And it was what we had, not what we have!" You couldn't take it anymore. You turned around, zipped your suitcase up, then ran out of the room you two shared.

Down the steps and stopped at the door. Once you stepped out it, you knew you couldn't ever come back. Wouldn't ever see Dylan again. "I need you, (Y/N)! Please, we can sit down and talk this out? I'm sorry for yelling at you. . ."

"Dylan I can't. I don't think it's possible that this was even healthy for us to begin with."

A hand rested on your shoulder, you shrugged it off. "I-I-I-I'll change? How many fucking times do I have to tell you I'm sorry!" You closed your eyes as you grabbed the handle of the door.

"I loved you Dylan, but I'm not sure I do anymore."

And that was that, opening the door, you stepped out of the house.

A/n: sorry for not updating for a while. . . I had bad writers block. :3 anyway I hope you liked this chapter!

Want your imagines read outloud? Check out my YouNow and become a #Fan to know when next my friend and I will broadcast and comment your imagine (or profile name) and I'll read yours! 

YouNow.com>>>    https://www.younow.com/kiaramarie_27/92138510/16357356/0eae09uf/b/March-5,-2016 

Don't be shy, just come see what it's about, and if you already have one awesome!