You Catch Him Cheating| SAD (Fourth Imagine)

#Imagine4

You knock on the wooden door in front of you. It was Dylan and yours one year anniversary today. He texted you happy anniversary this morning which made your heart warm to know he remembered. You honestly never expected him too, mostly because you didn't remind him. "(Y/N)? It's nice to see you. How is your father doing?" You smile at Dylan's mom. She was so nice and seemed innocent. It made you think of your mom who passed away four years ago in a car accident. You wonder if she'd still be with your father if she was alive. Well, that being the reason because it was your fathers fault she left that cold night in December.

You breathe in quickly before looking past her shoulder hoping to see Dylan downstairs, but you see nothing. "I'm here for Dylan." His mother smiles at you. Did she know something you didn't? No of course not, she always smiled.

"I suspected you would come, isn't it a special day for you two?" She asked moving out of your way to let you in. After she closed the door she looked up the stairs as if Dylan were standing at the top of them. "I think he's in his room." His mother gave you a kiss on the forehead before heading into her kitchen. You loved the special mother-daughter relationship you had with Dylan's mom. The whole reason that might be is because his mother and yours used to be really close friends. She helped you grieve when all your father did was sit up in his room and drink. Dylan also helped you too, and last year he finally told you how he felt about you. It was the day of your mother's death. But, you didn't start dating until a week after. You felt weird. It'd be weird for it to be the day when you finally knew the man who you wanted to have a life with, after high school.

December 24th, 2014

You are over at Dylan's house again sitting in between him and his mother on the couch. Your father was invited over for dinner once again for the past three years, but he went out drinking instead. He didn't even bother to hide his addiction anymore and it saddened you. You wanted him to know he wasn't the only one who hurt on this day, that you lost your mother too. But you never did because you always made up an excuse for him, either it was 'this is a normal reaction for him to have' or 'he'll stop this next year'. But, it's been the same for three years now.

"You kids want some popcorn?" Dylan's mother asked, your head was leaning on Dylan's and so you raised your head to look up at him. Only he wasn't looking at you, but at the Tv mumbling something below his breath. Dylan's mom saw this too but before she could ask anything you spoke.

You turned your head towards her and her gaze fell on you. "Sure, thanks, Lisa." You said as she smiled and stood up walking towards her kitchen. You loved how at home you felt here. Your best friend right at your side, and. Well, his mother felt like your own. But, she wasn't, she couldn't ever be the same as your own mother.

Dylan shifted in his seat and pretty soon he stood up and stood in front of you. You sit on the couch staring up at him confused. He held out his hand and looked into your eyes."What?" You asked your heart becoming all gitty inside. Truth be told you used to have a small crush on him when you two were in middle school. You laughed at the thought it was ridiculous, but you weren't the only one. He had turned from annoying to extremely hot in a day so it typically wasn't your fault. Your girl hormones were just acting up, besides every girl in your grade had the exact same feelings for him. Although you thought it was cute he didn't want to date anyone until high school. The phone in his pocket drew you from your thoughts and you raised your eyebrow. "You gonna get that?" You asked laying back on the couch. How the Grinch Stole Christmas was just starting and you didn't want to miss it.

Dylan stood in your way and shook his head. "Its just Tyler, you're more important to me right now." This made your eyes stop trying to find a gate hole to see the screen and meet his brown ones.