You Get Hurt and He Helps You | (Imagine Seventeen)

#Imagine17

"You ready, (y/n)?" You heard Dylan call from the other room. You let out a sigh as you dragged your feet to meet him. He wanted to take you bike riding today, you didn't feel like a bike ride, though. If you refused you'd feel horrible for canceling something that he really wanted to do with you. He had been looking forward to spending time with you for a while.

"Dylan I think I should wear--"

"--a helmet? Yeah, you should, here." He handed you a pink one with sleeping beauty on the side of it. Dylan's cheeks went to a light pink hue, as he noticed you took notice to the Disney princess on the side. "It's my sister's." He explained and you stifled a laugh.

"Of course it was," you said and put the helmet on your head. You snapped the little two clips together to make sure it would stay on and moved a leg around one side of your bike. "So are we ready to go?" You asked looking at him as he swung his leg around the other side of his bike and placed his foot on the pedal, he started pedaling his bike. You watched as he got farther up ahead and you looked at yourself sitting there all alone, still.

Dylan turned his head towards you and raised an eyebrow as he pedaled slower. "You coming with me or are you going to make me go on this bike ride alone?" It sounded tempting, you staying here and watching TV, not having to go biking on this hot day.

Then you remembered the promise you made to him the day before about doing something together. Ugh, why did you have to do that. . . "Yeah, I just have to catch up to you. Could you stop there, I can't pedal as fast as you!" You yelled back to him and he sent you a cheeky smile.

___________

It felt like you guys have been biking for hours, all you wanted to do was stop and take a break. Just a short break then maybe he could somehow carry you home. Yeah, that sounded nice. "Oh, here we are, the hill of my dreams!" Dylan shouted in the air as he rode forward then stopped. You stopped beside him, skidding a little at the end, it wasn't your fault - you were an amateur at this. And you haven't biked in years.

"So, you're going to ride all the way down there?" You asked looking at the steep hill. Dylan looked over at you and smiled mischievously. Oh no.

"You mean, we're. You're coming with me, babe." He said as he let out a laugh, you squinted your eyes at him before looking down the hill that looked like it should belong in a roller coaster ride. This hill probably had some nickname or whatever, something that sounded scary, you guessed.

"Ha! That's funny, a real nice joke there Dylan." You said trying to call his bluff, but you knew he wanted you to come with him. You swallowed and shook your head, there was no way you were going to go down a hill obviously made for death. "Aw, Dylan don't make me, please?"

He let out a laugh and rolled his eyes. "Fine, I understand you don't trust me." A little pang of guilt built up in your stomach.

"No - fine! Okay, let's do this. I can do this, how hard can it. . . Be?" You said as a motivation for yourself and not reassurance for him. He didn't need anything right now. You watched as he pedaled his bike then stopped and let the pedals go on their own. Going down the steep hill looked fun, and he didn't seem to get hurt at all.

"C'mon (y/n), what are you waiting for?" He yelled to you.

Yeah, you said to yourself, what am I waiting for? You began to pedal your bike just like Dylan had, maybe going a bit faster. You watched as you reached the top of the hill, everything looking so high all of a sudden. Dylan looked like a toddler, but he was a cute toddler. "Ahhh!" You screamed as you went over the top and headed down the hill.

"Stop pedaling, (y/n)!" He screamed at you but your feet weren't listening. You noticed a branch in the road so you tried to swerve your bike to the side. Unfortunately at the speed you were going, you ended up crashing onto the ground, the bike on top of you. "(y/n)! Are you okay?" Dylan yelled as he came towards you.

Hm, were you okay? Well let's see. . . Your head hurt, ankle hurt, and you were sure there were a few scratches on your elbows and arms. So not really, you weren't really okay. But you lied anyways to make him feel better. "I think I only got a few scratches. . ." And a sprained ankle, plus, possibly a concussion.

Dylan threw the bike off of you instantly and placed one arm under your legs and the other under your neck. He picked you up bridal style and that was when the pain really started to hurt in your head. "Do you have Advil, or Tylenol or something that will make my headache stop?" You asked him and he looked down at you concerned.

"You have a headache--"

"I forgot to tell you that."

"--I thought you just got scratched." He said. "(y/n) tell me what hurts, alright?" He sounded like a doctor, it was kind of hot.

"My head, my ankle, and my elbow." You said and you felt guilty, because of the way his eyes seemed to sadden immensely. "Dylan it's fine, I'm fine, I'm still breathing!" You said reassuring him.

"I'm sorry." He said as he put you down on the grass next to the road. You watched as he walked back to his bike and pulled out his phone.

"Dylan it's okay. I don't care." You told him trying to make him feel less guilty of getting you hurt. You noticed he probably didn't hear you since he was talking to someone on the phone. "Nevermind..." You mumbled to yourself as you picked up single blades of grass. As you kept on doing that you noticed a daddy-long-leg spider walking towards you, you wanted to flick it away because you hated those things.

"My sister will be here in like, five minutes? She has a car so she can take you to the hospital," he said looking down at your ankle that had been bruising for a while.

"Thanks, Dylan." You said, as he sat down next to you. His eyes roamed you face, and you could still see guilt everywhere on his face. It killed you, you didn't want him to feel bad about it. He couldn't of known you were going to flip your bike. Even if he did look adorable when sad, you wanted him to be happy. "Dylan how many times do I have to tell you it's not your fault and that I'll be fine?" You asked and he shrugged.

You rolled your eyes and gently grabbed his face, pulling it towards yours. As your lips met you felt him smile in the kiss. You felt him deepen the kiss and nibble down on your bottom lip, making you open you mouth. Letting out a little laugh, you pulled back and saw the lust in his eyes. Something you've seen almost every day that you've been with him. Dylan grabbed your hands and held them in his. "I love you, (y/n)." He whispered before kissing the top of your head and bringing you into his chest. Being in his arms felt nice, it felt right. And it's what made the pain in your foot, elbow, and head go away at the moment.

"I love you more, Dylan," you said back as you felt his chest rising and falling peacefully. You felt him lay back, you went with him, your head still on his chest and his arms around you. You could stay here forever, you could never feel as comfortable as you did now.

Ever.

A/n:

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I really have to get my schedule for when I will publish a new imagine! Oh well, anyways I hoped you enjoyed this imagine!

PS.    For the people who are wondering about a part 3 for the He Leaves You Imagine - I'm not going to do that. There isn't really much more that could happen with that, sorry! Don't hate me guys :3. (unless you have ideas for a part 3, than maybe I'll think about reconsidering).