7 Minutes in. . . H-E-A-V-E-N|Preference(Fourteenth Imagine)

#Imagine Preference 3

You walked down the sidewalk, trying to pull down the dress that itched up your thighs. "Stop situating yourself!" Your friend whispered you could hear the beat of the party music.

You turned to look at her, your eyes squinted. "It's not me I'm trying to situate, it's your porn-star-like dress that you made me wear!" Your friend smirked, she had said she loved the dress that you were wearing. It was until the two of you left her house that she told you, you looked like a hooker, but she added beautiful in front of it.

Your friend dismissed your complaint. "Guys will be all over you tonight, and hey, maybe even your crush?" You swatted her arm repeatedly as she laughed.

"Not funny! I can't control who my heart finds attractive."

Your friend shrugged, "I can. I just think you don't want to let Dylan go, you want a reason to say you like him."

She saw you roll your eyes, "yeah. You got me, I like Dylan because I want too. Obviously, there's a choice in who you like."

"There is for me," she retorted. You crossed your arms over your chest and shook your head. "Besides, why do you even like him? He's a cocky, hott, douche bag! Definitely, not your type." You laughed.

"You're right. That's your type," you quipped before you both walked up to the entrance, both of you laughing from your weird best friend squabble. The door entrance person looked both of you up and down, his eyes fell on you.

"You're both pretty hott, so uh, I'll let you through. But if you raise your dress-"

"Not happening, Jimmy!" You yelled as you pushed past him, you turned around to find your friend and Jimmy kissing. What a surprise, she was such a prude before she hit high school, now she's sucking on everyone in sight. Watching them for another minute you cleared your throat until it went sore, your friend broke their cheap kiss and took your arm to lead you into the kitchen.

"(y/n)! And (y/f/n)! Come play a game with us?" Ally, a girl who seemed drunk called to the both of you, you weren't even sure you knew who she was. Eh, what can one game do?

"Sure," you agreed pulling your friend along with you. As you sat down you realized the people who were going to play the game had all stood up and headed toward the stairs. "Wait, where are you all going? I thought we were going to play. . ."

A green bottle caught your eye. You looked at Ally as she looked down at you, "we have to play it in the hall, there's more room there." You and your friend nodded after getting up and following the group.

_________________

Turns out seven minutes in Heaven was awkward without drinking. You sat on the ground, people passed by all seven of you guys. You, your friend, Ally, Dylan, Dylan's friend, Lala, and Toby. It had just been Ally's turn and she and Dylan's friend were in the closet. "What do you think they're doing, I wonder if he's getting to the bases at all." Toby said as he spun the bottle around, drinking out of his red cup as if it would pass time. You laughed along with Dylan and your friend, you didn't notice though that he had been staring at you. You looked up and met his brown eyes, he sent you a friendly smile and came to sit by you.

"Hi," he said. You smiled at him.

"Hey," you said back. Before the conversation could go any farther Ally and Dylan's friend came out of the closet. Dylan moved back to his normal spot and watched as Ally and his friend sat down next to him.

"Whose next?" His friend asked, looking over at Dylan curiously. Dylan shrugged and looked down at the bottle.

"I guess I'll go?" You felt your heart leap as he turned the bottle, and then turned it the opposite way to spin it.

"Wouldn't that be cool if it landed on me? Or maybe even-"

"(y/n)! Guess you and Dylan get a little fun time in the closet, this time." You froze. What?

"I-I um, uh, oh," you stuttered as Dylan stood up and headed over to the closet. You looked back at your friend as she sent you a smirk, you let out a sigh and stepped into the small - roomy enough for two - closet, closing the door behind you. "So?" You said, Dylan looked at you, then down at your lips.

"So," he breathed, you leaned your back on the door as he stepped closer, his hand reached your face and he leaned down to touch your lips. Although they never touched your lips, he pulled back, his hand still on your face. "Do you want to do this, (y/n)?" He glanced down at your lips again.

You wanted to kiss him, to see how soft his lips were, but you were unsure if you should. "Y-yeah, let's get this over with," you said and he let out a soft chuckle.

He leaned down again and his lips found yours, you let out a small gasp as he began to kiss your neck after placing a peck on your lips. His hand left your face and leaned on the door behind you, his lips found yours again, but before he deepened the kiss he pulled away. "(y/n) I can't do this."

You furrowed your eyebrows, "what?"

"I can't. . . Do anything in here with you," you frowned, did he find you unattractive? Was there something wrong with you?

"Oh. Did I do something wrong? Oh god, am I a bad kisser?" Dylan laughed, his minty breath fanned your face.

"No! No, gosh you're like fucking perfect, no. I just don't think this is the way I wanna get closer with you." You could feel the heat rising to your cheeks, his hand came up and trailed your jaw. "I want to get to know you before we get intimate."

You laughed, "is that your romantic way of asking me out?" Both of you laughed, he shrugged.

"That depends if it worked or not?" You narrowed your eyes at him, he bit his bottom lip and you tried so hard not to stare at his lips.

"Hm, it might've." You smiled before a knock came on the door.

"Hey! Guys it's been more than seven minutes, what the hell are you doing in there?" You heard your friend say. You laughed and so did Dylan.

You pecked his lips before you quickly opened the door and ran into your friend's arms. You looked back and met Dylan's eyes, he looked happy. "So how was it?" She asked as the two of you sat down, you shrugged.

"It was nice, he's a really good kisser." You pointed out and she pouted.

"Lucky." She said as it was Toby's turn to spin the bottle.

You didn't care about playing the game anymore, all you cared about was when you would get the chance to be with Dylan alone.

A/n:

So that IP was kinda short, but I hoped you liked it, @team_homestuck. And everyone else! The next IP will be up soon I ho