Freedom Isn't Free|Abuse/Romantic (01)

#Imagine6

You sat there on your boyfriends couch, waiting for him to stop yelling at you. "You're such a whore, (Y/N)!" You winced as he brought his hand down, but he didn't slap you. He groaned angrily and paced in front of you. All you did was sit and let your eyes follow his body.

He didn't always act this way. Little did you know that it wasn't your fault at all. It never was. "I'm sorry," you said trying to apologize to calm him down. It didn't work as all he did was turn to look at you.

"Sorry doesn't always fix things, does it?" He yelled grabbing your arms forcefully and pulling you up to stand. Tears ran down your cheeks and you shook your head to make him happy. When you first met your boyfriend Jeremy, he was in college. Well, he still is in college. And it's your senior year in high school after you graduate Jeremy wants you to come live with him, but you're not so sure. You love him, despite his anger issues, but you aren't ready for total independence from home. His grip began to grow tighter on your wrists and it began to hurt, a lot.

His grip got too painful to handle you had to do something about it. "S-stop! You're hurting me Jeremy!" You told him, but his eyes grew a shade darker. Finally after what felt like forever, he let you go. You fell back onto the couch and watched as he walked into the kitchen. You took a glance at your wrists and sniffled, they were all red. Red as a stop sign. Why did he have to have such a rough grip? You thought to yourself as he came back with a glass of water and some pills in his hand.

"Pills?" You said slowly scooting away from him as he sat down. He threw them into his mouth and quickly swallowed water after. His eyes moved to your face and you watched as they were their normal shade again. He smiled and set down his cup.

"They're to maintain. . . My problems with anger." You nodded and looked around for your school bag.

"I better go," you said as you stood up and walked over to his door. Your bag laid on the ground so you picked it up. Jeremy nodded and walked over to you, he held your wrists in his hands and frowned.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). . . W-will you believe me, when I say I didn't mean to hurt you?" Should you? No, but some part of you wanted to believe he would stop. Some part wanted to give him another chance.

You looked at the floor and shook your head. "I don't know Jeremy! You said that. Last time. Look what happened now? Over me dancing with some guy?" You yelled getting upset. Once you knew what you did you immediately found yourself cowering under his tall stature.

"That didn't look like dancing." He said folding his arms across his chest. You rolled your eyes and chuckled hysterically.

"He was my cousin? And we were waltzing!" You pointed out agitated. You swallowed regretting what you said, as his eyes grew darker.

"You made me feel like a fool. And don't ever, yell at me!"

Slap!

"Next time you remember your manners." He told you with a small accomplished smile on his face. It disgusted you. Now you finally understood when Dylan, your friend told you he was no good. You hated yourself for being so blind.

Your hand flew up to your cheek to feel a burning. Tears rolled down and you backed away from Jeremy. Your other hand felt for the door handle and you turned it ready to run out. "I'm sorry! Shit (Y/N), I'm so sorry. . ." You shook your head.

"Sorry doesn't fix everything, remember? This thing that we had - done. It's done! I hate you, don't ever speak to me again!" Before he could grab you as he reached out you, you opened the door and ran towards your car. You opened the drivers door and threw in your school bag, next you climbed in and started the engine. You locked your doors and screamed as he came up to your passenger door window. He pounded forcefully against it.