Freedom Isn't Free|Abuse/Romantic (02)

"Kiss me?" You asked to be sure you heard him correctly. Of course you were thinking the same thing, but to actually hear him ask you made your heart flutter. His eyes swept over your face slowly.

"Yeah, kiss you."

"Oh."

"Oh?" You met his eyes. He wrinkled his eyebrows and pressed his lips together. You found yourself in a fit of laughter from his confusion. "What's so funny now, (Y/L/N)?" You pressed your mouth together, to stifle your laughter.

"You are,"Dylan shook his head with a cheeky smirk on his lips. You laid still, and watched him as he leaned in brushing his lips against yours. This was the time, the first time you would kiss your best friend. The time you never expected happening. As you leaned in, him doing the same you awaited to feel his soft lips on yours.

But your moment was interrupted.

The door bell rang and you drew back your head quickly. You jumped off your bed and scampered over to the window. You looked outside because you had a full view of your front yard. "Oh no." You said aloud obviously as you recognized a car that belonged to the last man you wanted to see. After a few seconds you raced out your door and down the steps to see your mother beginning to open the door. "Stop!" You yelled to her and she bounced back and looked at you scared.

"(Y/N)? What the hell is wrong with you?" Your mother said firmly holding her hand over her heart. "You almost gave me a heart attack!" You bit your lip and walked forward until you reached the door.

"I'm sorry," you said before looking out the small hole of your front door. There was your boyfriend standing patiently, his hands folded in front of him. You turned back to see that Dylan had come down too and stood next to your mother. "I wanted to open the door myself. Its just an old friend who won't leave me alone." Your mother crossed her arms over her chest, then shrugged.

"As long as you don't startle me again, I'm fine. I'll be upstairs taking a nap, don't wake me unless it's urgent." Your mother said before heading up the stairs. Dylan looked at you and stepped closer. Jeremy rang the doorbell again.

"Who is it?" Dylan asked interested.

"No one." You told him and he reached for the handle, but you stopped him. "I mean it's no one you should worry about." You lied. Jeremy was the one he probably wanted to hurt. The one who he wanted to get answers out of. You knew if you allowed the both of them to speak with each other than there would be a fight. A dirty one.

But you could handle Jeremy by yourself. You didn't need to depend on Dylan for your protection, even if you wanted too. You were an independent woman and you were proud of it. You kissed his cheek o distract him and quickly opened the door and shut it. "(Y/N)? Aren't you going to invite me inside?" You shook your head and glanced behind your shoulder. Dylan met your eyes through the window on the inside of your house. Jeremy followed you gaze. "Seems you move fast, don't you?" You saw him clench his fists and you swallowed. You were not going to cower because of Jeremy.

"You need to leave."

He chuckled and grabbed your arms with both his hands. You tried to rip them away but he was too strong. "Baby we can talk about this, can't we?" His voice was firm, and soft. Almost as if he really meant it. It was all a lie and you weren't going to take it.

"No we can't. You need to go now, Jeremy!" You yelled and pushed his chest lightly so he would let go of your arms. He dropped his hands but you took notice when he clenched his jaw. A sign of him growing frustrated.

"I have something for you." He said changing the subject and ignoring your plea for him to leave. You rolled your eyes and watched as he shuffled down to his car and picked up a box. "I forgot what your favorite flower was, so I decided to get you what most girls like." You raised a brow and walked down to meet him.