Party Saviour|Friend (Fifth Imagine)

#Imagine5

"Come on, Tyler you have to be kidding me?" You say as you both walk down the street of your house. Tyler told you that Dylan had a crush on you and you had a hard time believing that. Who could blame you though? He was famous for him being on 'Teen Wolf' and other movies and shows. He came home for a break and all he was doing was hanging out with Erina. Erina was his best friend, but the both of you have grown closer together since Dylan left. You didn't know why but you felt bad because she didn't really have any friends after he left.

You haven't exactly really paid attention to Dylan when he was at your school. Erina and him usually kept to themselves, but that didn't stop your curiosity. You always wanted to talk to him, and hang out. But, for some reason you never felt comfortable approaching him. The closest you've gotten to him was when you two passed in the hall. But, you didn't forget how your eyes met when you glanced up at him. It was as if he always knew when you were glancing at him. Or it could be, he was always looking at you.

"I'm not kidding with you, (Y/N). Anyway, you doing anything tomorrow night?" You tapped you chin pretending to think hard if you were. But really all you were thinking about was Dylan, he was all that's been on your mind. Tyler raised a suspicious eyebrow as you took longer than he wanted to answer.

"Probably, not. Why, what's the reason?" You asked half interested. Although you couldn't help looking into Tyler's eyes, they were so. Beautiful. His strong jaw, muscular body, nice hair. He was far more than attractive. Ever since you caught his eye as an extra on an episode of Teen Wolf you've been close ever since. Even if you had lots of friends in high school, it was rare you actually agreed to hang out with them after school. But, Tyler was different. He was unique and he listened when you had a problem on your mind. That's why your friendship lasted. Because, you trust him, and he trusts you.

Tyler smiled to himself before quickening his pace and walking ahead of you. "Tyler...?" You said his name and in front of you, he walked. "Tyler, why are you walking so fast?" You asked as you tried to walk the same speed as him. With all the working out and staying fit didn't help you.

"I'm picking you up around, uh, eight o'clock? Be ready sweet cheeks." You watched as he walked off and turned on the street where his house was. You giggled to yourself as you saw him walk down comically until he reached his house. Then, you turned to the right and headed down the street where your house was.

8 o'clock PM

You ran your fingers down your black cocktail dress.You didn't know how to dress tonight, until your friend Amber came over and decided to help you. You raised your eyebrow in the body length mirror. "Wear it tonight, you look good." Your friend commented as she applied mascara to her eyelashes in your bathroom. You rolled your eyes and looked at yourself again. Your makeup was already done and all you were waiting for was your friend.

"You didn't even see me!" You yelled back to her. You heard a small chuckle and waited until she walked out.

"Wow, I think I'm envious."

You sent her a smirk. "You're envious of this?" She nodded confirming what you said. "Okay. . . Yeah, that makes sense." You said seriously as you grabbed your phone and headed out of your room. You heard your friend chuckle as the doorbell rang.

"It's Tyler!" You heard him yell through your front door. Amber stood beside you and raised an eyebrow. She had a crush on him ever since you and him started hanging out. You didn't see why since Tyler was. Tyler. But that was probably because you didn't feel anything romantic towards him.

Seeing as Tyler and you met in the girls bathroom at school. But, that's another story.

You opened the door and immediately Tyler's eyes flew to Ambers body. You scoffed at his blandness and pushed him towards his car. "Can I drive?" You asked as Amber got in the back, and Tyler walked around to the drivers door.