Proposal | Imagine Preference(Fifteenth Imagine)

#Imagine Preference 4

"(y/n)!" You looked at your boss, wondering what he wanted now.

"Yeah, Mr H?" He frowned at the nickname you and your other co-workers have given him months ago from the short period when he had women coming in and out of this building almost every two hours.

"I need the paperwork that you were supposed to have finished, yesterday." You grinned, you didn't actually really work in this office. You were an intern, but still getting paid because the CEO (your boss) was a generous man, who also happened to be your uncle.

"Oh, yes! Since I couldn't come in because I was sick, I had it mailed here. You should have it on your desk, actually." Your uncle narrowed his eyes as he looked at you, crossing his arms over his chest he let out a sigh. You smiled innocently as he shook his head.

"It's not there, (y/n). I've looked everywhere-" His cellphone rang and he looked at you before answering it. "Hello? Yes. . . Is it? Okay, I'm heading up to my office now. . . Make sure it's still there when I arrive." He looked at you and nodded before he walked past you and to the elevator.

"Your welcome, uncle!" You shouted to him as he walked into the elevator, he rolled his eyes and pressed the button to the top floor. You walked into the large printing room, as you placed the papers for even more files given to you from your uncle, Michael - your friend - walked in. His hair was all ruffled, and his eyes were tired. "Michael, did you just wake up from another nap in the break room?" You asked, his eyes widened from you figuring what he used most of his breaks for. As if it was a big secret that no one knew about.

"How do you know about that?" His British accent made that almost sound like thot. You smirked at him, he came closer, he was waiting to use the copier machine.

"I have eyes, Michael, I can see what others can't," you bit your lip to hold back a laugh.

Michael rolled his eyes and looked down at you with his dark brown eyes, they reminded you of your boyfriend of three years today. It was your anniversary and you couldn't wait to leave work, he had said he had a surprise for you when you returned home. "Why are you so cheery today for? Did your dreamy boyfriend finally pop your-"

"Don't finish that sentence until I'm out of here." You said, Michael was the only one to know - except Dylan - that you were still a virgin.

He held up his hands, and smiled. "Is he picking you up today, I'd love to see him again," you crossed your arms over your chest.

"Could you restrain from hitting on my boyfriend? I'm already having relationship paranoia and I don't need an attractive gay guy hitting on my man." Michael laughed.

"You forgot the words, 'charming, funny, and fit', too." You restrained from rolling your eyes as he sent you a smile again. The copies of the files you needed were finished and you picked them up, sending Michael a smile before leaving the room.

______________________

Work was pretty slow today, not many meetings that you needed to take notes for, so you got to go home early. Once you arrived home you ran up to your room to try on the new sun dress you bought from Hollister. (Dress above or on the side). You had your hair up in a messy bun, and a little mascara on. You looked in your mirror, you looked presentable, and you couldn't help but smile to yourself.

That's what happened when Dylan and you were about to spend some time together. They affected you like the romantic parts in a Nicholas Sparks movie or novel. It made your heart leap out of your chest and over the moon. "You look beautiful," you looked at the handsome figure in your mirror that looked back at you. Familiar brown eyes gazed into yours with admiration. Turning around, you stalked towards him slowly, and once you reached him you wrapped your arms around his waist and looked up at him.