First Kiss! | Romantic (Eleventh Imagine)

#Imagine11

"They say I don't trip and I uh. . ." The voice of Trey Songz faded away as you pulled out your earplugs out.

"Sorry, I didn't understand what you said?" You told Dylan, earning a smirk from him.

"Your music too loud?" He said sarcastically as he walked beside you, his hands in his pockets. Dylan had been walking with you on your delivery route for a week now ever since you agreed to try and see how the two of you would work in a relationship. The two of you weren't like most people at the start of your relationship. You weren't all over each other, nor were you repellent of the other. You were just taking things slow, very slow.

You liked it that way, it didn't pressure you to do things you didn't feel comfortable with. Not that Dylan would do anything to you that you didn't feel comfortable with though. He was a nice guy with charm, personality, and you had to admit, he was over the borderline of attractive.

"Nope, it's actually not loud enough," you teased and Dylan shook his head trying to hide the smile that crept onto his lips.

He wrapped his arm around your shoulders, bringing you in towards his body. You looked up at him, trying to read his mind, wondering what he was doing to you. "Dylan, I need to finish my route," you held up the letters in your bag. Dylan nodded his head and let go of you, you tapped his nose before quickly walking down the street and giving the people their mail.

__________

It didn't take long before you were able to finish delivering mail. After, Dylan and yourself went to the town diner. A warm smile greeted you both as you walked in, "hey you two love birds. Anything I can getcha?" Your friend Martha asked, raising her eyebrows quizzically.

Dylan looked at the chalkboard menu that sat on the counter. "I'll have a bagel I guess, (y/n) you want anything?" You were studying his face, not noticing him speaking to you.

"What?" You said blinking a couple of times, your heart going faster. It beat faster when you thought of the both of you going out, and thinking of Dylan liking you. You! You couldn't believe it, he was so perfect, and well, you didn't know what you were. "Oh - uh yeah! Um I'll just have (your favorite soda/pop)." Dylan tried to hide the smile that creeped on his face.

"Let's go sit, shall we?" He put enthuses on shall. His voice was playful making you wonder what he'll do when the both of you were alone in a booth together.

"Let's go sit over there, it's the best spot."

Dylan looked the way you pointed and took your hand, shooting tingles up and down your spine and arm. In the background you could hear, I Won't Dance by Frank Sinatra and Count Basie. The both of you sat down and he put his arm around your shoulders almost immediately. "So how's your day going, (y/n)?" You listened to the words of the songs, swaying your head slowly to the beat of the music.

"Good. Have you heard this song before?" You asked interested, old songs seemed to spark an interest in you, just as new songs do. After that song went off, another came on, Here Comes The Sun, by The Beatles. Dylan watched as you closed your eyes and lightly swayed your head side to side, your hair brushing against his right arm behind your head. "I probably look crazy right now." You laughed to yourself after you said that, because it was probably true.

"No," Dylan said, "you look happy." Your eyes shot open and you smiled.

"I am happy," you laughed, another song came on. Blackbird, by Paul McCartney. Dylan pulled you closer to him and tried to kiss your cheek, although you moved your head so his lips met yours. Without knowing what to do next, you began to kiss him, and he kissed back. His hands were holding the sides of your face and your arms found themselves wrapping around his neck. The kiss deepened but before it could go any farther you two were interrupted.

"PDA is not cool when you two are eating each other up!" You jumped backwards and looked at Martha who had a smile on her face. She placed two drinks on the table, "here you go. One for you," she looked at Dylan, "and one for you." Her eyes met yours. Dylan looked at you and you looked at him, a smile was wide on his face as Martha walked away smirking.

"That was unexpected," he said letting out a chuckle. Your lips still tingled and you knew your body was going crazy wanting to finish that kiss. That first kiss.

"Very," you let out before taking a sip of your soda.

A/n: This wasn't a long one, sorry bout that! I hope you liked it, and if you did, then voting would be awesome!(: I'll try to update ASAP.

Bye guys!