Summa Camp|Cute (Seventh Imagine)

#Imagine7

"1. . . 2. . . 3. . . And jump!" Was the last thing you heard before you splashed into the cold lake water. The water ate you up from your feet to your head. As you emerged and wiped the water out of your eyes, you looked around for your friend. Where was she? You thought as you swam closer to the shore. Trees surrounded the lake part you were in, and there was a large rock on the edge where a big hill is. Its called the drying rock, a place where tanning is common, but also watching sun sets with your significant other.

And all that other cheesiness.

Whenever you and your friend were done swimming as kids. You both would watch couples, to get a laugh. But your mother found out from a horrible incident just two years ago. All because he caught the two of you laughing at him and his wife. "Get out of here you little rascals!" He yelled. It wasn't your fault the guy was clumsy and happened to fall off the other side. . .

Oops.

He was alright, with a broken leg and a bruised bone in his arm. The couple seemed to have nice time before. "Am I dreaming, or is there a girl in this lake?" You turned to face the direction the voice came in. You looked down at your chest and raised an eyebrow. But it didn't seem the voice was directed towards you.

"Dylan? Hey!" You looked to your right as your friend swam towards the shore. Dylan? Who was Dylan? That name rang a bell somewhere, but you couldn't place your finger on it. (Y/F/N) walked up to him, but stayed a foot away. You were still in the lake, and was watching as they laughed together, and smiled. Then for some reason his eyes moved to yours, and you not wanting to be caught staring, dived under the water slowly. You moved over on the other side of the dock, that way you wouldn't be tempted to look at that handsome boy. No - handsome wasn't the word - gorgeous maybe? Once you reached the surface of the water, you saw Dylan and your friend staring down at you. "Dylan, meet (Y/N)." You ignored your friends small sneer and looked at Dylan.

"How's the water?" He asked and you swayed your hands it. It felt nice, and calming. It was nice and calming before they came.

"It's alright, why don't you two come in and see for yourself?" You were talking about your friend as you stared right at her. But Dylan took the invitation, and looked to your friend.

"Well (Y/F/N), you coming in too?" Your friend laughed and shook her head. You frowned, but being in the same place with this Dylan kid didn't seem to bad to you. When you got back to the cabin you and your friend shared you were going to make sure to ask how she met him. That didn't matter to you now, you put the questions about him in the back of your mind.

"I have to set up for the camp out tonight - oh (Y/N)?" you looked at her as she crossed her arms over her chest. She gave you a knowing look and you rolled your eyes. "Be nice." Dylan laughed and your eyes flashed to meet his, only he wasn't looking at you but at the water behind you.

As your friend headed off towards the bonfire area, Dylan sat down at the edge of the dock. You hovering in the water in front of him, and he dangling his feet off the edge. Relaxed. A long pause came between you two as you only looked at each other with out saying anything. Until he broke the eye contact and stood up. Without warning he threw off his shirt showing his stomach, and jumped in cannonball style. "Whoo - hoo!" He yelled before splashing into the lake water. You rolled your eyes and looked in the direction of where your friend was, setting up preparations for the event tonight.

"If only looks could kill. . ." You murmured quietly to yourself before turning around trying to find Dylan in the water. "Dylan?" You called swimming around by the dock. Where did that boy go? You thought as you dived under. The sun was beginning to go down, since you've been in here all morning, and afternoon.