He Tells You 'I Love You' | Romantic (Third Imagine)

#Imagine3

Dylan told you he had a surprise for you when you came home from work tonight. You told him you didn't like surprises and that he should just tell you at that moment, but he insisted. So, he decided he would pick you up at eight tonight. You stand in front of your body length mirror and bite your lip.

The dress is a black cocktail dress that shows off your slender stomach and all the right curves on your body. After fixing your hair, making sure it looked close to perfect you picked up your favorite pearl necklace and put it on. You're wearing mascara, and nude lipstick as you didn't feel like wearing any other color on your plump lips.

Just as you pull on your heels, you notice his car in your driveway. Your face lights up and you check your appearance one more time before greeting him at the door. He ran the doorbell and through the window on the top you could see his handsome face staring off into the distance. You two have been dating for five months, it's been difficult to his other life, but you do the best you can to see each other. You open the door and he immediately looks your way taking you in. His mouth opens slightly, and you blush from his reaction.

He took you in, looking you up and down with a hint of lust and admiration in his eyes. "Hello, Dylan." You chirp teasingly knowing he was speechless. His eyes finally met yours with a smile.

"Hey, (Y/N). You look stunning as usual." He comes closer closing the gap between you two and kissed your lips softly before pulling away.

You smile and take his hand. "Flattery will get you... Everywhere!" You laugh as he leads you down to his car and opens your door for you. "What gentlemen." You praise earning a hearty smile from him.

Once he gets in he immediately heads to his favorite spot in the whole city. The restaurant both of you had your first date at. You both make your way inside and sit at your reserved table. Today was your birthday and what better way to spend it then with him? He grabbed your hands across the table and you blushed as he caressed he tops of them. "You don't know what you do to me, (Y/N)." He expressed biting his lip.

You raise a teasing eyebrow and lean forward taking your hands out of his and resting them on your chest on the table. "Is that so?" You ask with a smirk. "Well, what do I do to you then?" You purse your lips to keep yourself from smiling.

"So, many things that wouldn't be decent to say here," Dylan replies seriously and looks around at the other tables. You can't help but let out a small laugh. You blushed at his thoughts. You knew exactly what they were.

"Anyway, do you know what kind of food they have here?" He picks up the menu and taps his chin in thought. You watch him because he does the most adorable things. You wonder how lucky you were to catch his eye. Not many guys paid attention to you in high school, so you always wondered how you caught the eye of this gorgeous man. You usually felt self-conscious whenever he talked to another girl, even when he said he didn't feel a thing for them. He hasn't said the three words that couples usually say to one another once they fell in love. So, that just makes you wonder if he even loves you yet.

"Can I get you two anything, refreshments..?" Your waitress asks as her eyes are glued on Dylan. You watch as she slowly moves her hips back and forth as he tells her what he wants to order.

You feel yourself become mad all of a sudden, but it was at Dylan, it was at the waitress. The way she bit her lip and swayed her hips at him made you upset. "(Y/N)? Hello, you awake, baby?" Dylan's voice brings you out of your thoughts. Both Dylan and the waitress are looking at you while Dylan looked worried, the waitress looked you up and down distastefully. You nodded and shot Dylan a fake smile.

"Yeah, of course, I am..." You tell him and look at your own menu. Nothing really caught your eye so you just go for one of their most famous salads. The maid returned after both of you told her what you wanted for refreshments and you saw her slip Dylan something on the napkin she gave him.

He opened it and raised an eyebrow, unfortunately, you couldn't read his emotions or his mind so you sat there silently. Once you we're given your food and finished you two sat there waiting for the bill.

"Are you alright, (Y/N)? You usually aren't quite." You are too bothered that he didn't throw out the napkin to reply to his questions. You didn't have to read it to know it probably had her number on it.

"Not really." You admit not wanting to be mad at him for something foolish like this. But, your mind couldn't help but be bugged by the fact he didn't throw out her napkin yet. It made you wonder if he even considered calling her after he dropped you off.

Once the bill came he helped you into his car and drove you home. He walked you up to your house door and before leaving he grabbed your hand sin his and smiled cheekily. "Happy birthday, (Y/N)." All you did was nod and look to the ground.

He seemed to pout his lips as he pulled your body closer to his. You rested your hands on his chest as he held your waist tightly. "Tell me what's wrong?" He suggested quietly. You smiled up at him and agreed to share you troubles.

"That waitress we had tonight, I noticed she gave you a napkin." You said searching in his brown eyes. He smirked and moved his face closer to yours so that his nose could brush against yours.

"Yeah, she did. Isn't that what all waitress's do? Hand out napkins." You frown.

"I meant I saw the number on it. It was hers."

Dylan moved his head back and raised an eyebrow, but his smile was still on his lips. "Is that what you're upset about? (Y/N) you know I wouldn't cheat on you. You're too special to me." He said and kissed your cheek. "I love you (Y/N), and I won't ever stop." You smile and place both of your hands on the sides of his face, before bringing it down so his lips connected with yours.

"I love you too, Dylan." You say after the two of you pull away out of breath. He smiles and pecks your lips once more before turning his heel and heading down to his car, letting you enter you house flushed and happy.