Recap #34: [Insert creative title here]

Info Gatherers: BirdLover345, ItzNotCarippsa, Vestigially
Writers: Vestigially, EminenceGhost, ItzNotCarippsa
Editors: EminenceGhost

Hello hello and welcome to another week of the recap!! We've got for you another week of exciting milestones and book updates, among them a one year on Wattpad celebration, a Hermittpadder hosted nomination award and some arson? Arson pog? So stick around because as usual, we've got a lot to cover!!

Up first we've got some awesome milestones! King_Goose with 200 followers and wolfygurl1099 with 60 followers! Additionally, XandeaTheWatcher hit 1k reads on "Never Really Gone"! And finally, NYCTOHYLOPHlLE is celebrating 1 year on Wattpad!! Congrats to everyone!

Itz_Larissa brings us a wonderful throwback to season 6, with Area77 and Concorp! Joe becomes a bird hybrid after an experimental potion made by Concorp was used on him. Que the hilarious interactions!

thathermitweirdo delivered some fresh ScarDubs fluff titled "I'll fall in love with you all over again" in which Scar has schizophrenia and sometimes forgets who Bdubs is - every time it happens, Bdubs is there to help him get through it. Extremely wholesome and cute!

"I Won't Give Up", written by EminenceGhost, is a heart-wrenching hurt/comfort Beetho oneshot where Etho struggles with PTSD and Beef tries to help him through it. Side effects from reading this incredible piece may include your heart exploding, and some potential tears.

"Not My Fault", from the talented BlackRisesBlue, is a short but sweet oneshot where the hermits recount absurd stories of things they've done in the past. Even though the story was short, it was made up for beautifully by the sheer amount of humor in this one piece alone.

Looking for more ScarDubs? Well, look no further! thathermitweirdo has brought more chapters to their book "Love is Vexing"! In case you missed it last week, this story is about Scar losing control, and it's up to Bdubs to save him. Definitely worth a read if you haven't yet! :D

Slothinati99 has created fuel for the fellow Bdoc shippers with a wonderful oneshot! "Meteoroid Music" places the pair under a meteor shower while Doc plays Bdubs some music!

Ariyaquila has started a brand new book, so it's the perfect time to jump in! "Kingdom Come", as the title suggests, is a kingdom AU and centered around EX!

Part one of Nayl0r's new multishot, "When the Darkness Takes Hold", takes a look at how Grian found Hermitcraft after fleeing from the watchers who wanted to hunt him down.

bright_shiner has been writing rarepair drabbles a lot lately! This week, they deliver on a False x Cleo songfic featuring a cool AU! And perhaps... some arson? Go see for yourself and give it a read!

We've also got quite a few account updates and new projects this week. Starting off, WritingChampionships has decided to take an indefinite hiatus. We're not quite sure when they will return, but after months of hard work and events, it's certainly a well-deserved break! We can't wait to see what comes next for WC season 2, and we hope all of you event organizers enjoy your time off in the meantime!!

MayaTheWatcher started a new project called "Person of the Week". Via vote, the person of the week gets shoved with love and affection, as well as account promotions! Nominate your favorites over on a google form, and make sure to check out Maya's page for more details!

Speaking of google forms, NightmareoftheCabin made a Google form where they want to gather information on what hermits people like the most, plus comfort hermits / fanfiction tropes / etc. Here's the link for those of you interested: https://forms.gle/74jaqmMdG18GuMrm8 

Finally, Enby_ofdoom created a personal discord server for followers to join so feel free to swing on over for a good time!

And lastly, before we wrap this up, we'd like to wish a happy belated Asexuality Day to all of our aspec friends out there! Don't forget how valid you are, and we hope you had an amazing week!

And hey! That goes for everyone out there! We hope you had a great week, and we hope you have a fantastic upcoming week as well. So until next time friends, thanks for reading this week's recap and we'll see you next time <3