Recap #89: We're Back, Beaches!

Info Gatherers: Azael
Writers: Crocs, Aero
Editors: Sara, Azael

The Recap finally returns! After a long, much needed break the team is back and ready to recap! Granted we still are a bit low on member numbers, so if you're interested in any position on our team, don't hesitate to apply! With that being said, so much has happened on the Hermitcraft server so it's only right to assume that y'all have been up to a lot as well! Given that there's no time like the present, it's time to jump right in and see what's happened this week within the Hermittpad Community!

Hermitcraft Incorrect Quotes by BlackMors_ reached its 100th chapter!! Congratulations! This chapter focuses mainly on everyone's favorite Goat Father and crocs lover, Doc! :D From making sick burns at Xisuma's expense to discussing the potential of Shrek soundtracks, as per usual the author is never short on making readers laugh!

Daisies by Hermitdere32 is a crossover with Evo and a high school AU! This week it reached its 22nd chapter, which is titled the same as the book! Minding the few trigger warnings at the beginning, we follow the perspective of Xisuma and Helsknight!

ThatOneWaterCat 's Season 8-centered Highschool AU book titled A Chaotic Camping Trip! has been updated! 'Who's Gonna Tell?' is the name of their 20th chapter! Some of the hermits rush to wake Xisuma for an emergency near the trails D:

The most recent chapter of Hermit Multiverse Shenanigans by captainmarra1099 flashes between the different hermits going about their day! Some are by themselves, others with fellow hermits and some with Marvel characters!

A Rift Through Worlds by MurtoK is a crossover AU with the DreamSMP! The most recent chapter takes place in a courthouse! Tommy is rightfully anxious from not just having to face Dream in court but in anticipation of his family to arrive and show their support. Thankfully (and almost ironically) Stress is there to help him out!

Azrin_Aathor has finished up their book Past with a total of 19 chapters! It was the second book in their series but never fret, they'll be back with another! They're taking a well deserved break first, so while there's this down time, you, dear readers, have the opportunity to catch up!

The_Smiling_Paradox had just updated a new book! Woohoo! Nobody Knows Where I Come From is a rewrite of their previous books, which continues the previous rewrite book that they had made, As We Dance With The Devil.

Another new book that popped up recently is Xanthicat 's A Blessing and A Curse! Perfect for any one of you readers who currently craves some Watcher content.

Up next with shameless self-advertising is AerospaceVoid_ who made a new book titled The Great Experiment, which is basically MCYT Hunger Games for the soul. And this book is also a replacement for a previous fic that they ran out of ideas for.

Nine Children to Take Care Of? No Problem! is a new book made by teut0n1c which features Grian having some problems with nine children suddenly appearing. Though the story may not have progressed very far currently, who knows what the future would bring to us!

Next up on the list is that IndigoSilver08 has put their book Camp Hermit-Blood on hiatus. We're glad you're taking a break and hope to see this book back whenever you're ready! Same goes for other authors, make sure you're all taking breaks and aren't pushing yourself to write!

Moving to the weekly announcements!

Google_Foogle had just turned to the age of 15 this week! Happy late birthday, mate!

The_Guestinator has come out of hiatus with an Ao3 account, and will be soon posting some Ao3 exclusive content! They're also coming out with a brand-new Tango x Grian story- themed after Bridgeton here on Wattpad in the next few days!

Guess who just reopened their oneshot/drabble requests? That's right, if you've got a prompt/hermit/pairing you want to see written by CloudWriterGrey then head on over to their page! Granted, please be mindful of hermits' boundaries because just like we all should, they refuse to cross any with their writing! However you'll have to be patient because they're very busy with work and are lacking motivation! Give yourself a break friend, you deserve it :)

Speaking of taking breaks, XochitlWritesStuff is also taking a break from writing! Enjoy your time off!

If you're looking for a writing event to participate in, MushroomFearie is hosting one for the month of August! Participants will be spending the month creating Grumbo content! Good luck and have fun everyone!

Now let's take a peek at some new milestones you've all reached!

thathermitweirdo hit 800 followers! That's crazy and also, congratulations!!

rain_55 celebrated their 2 year anniversary! Boy has the time flown by or what?

TinyAzalea101 hit a very, very nice 69 followers ;)

ThatOneWaterCat has 83 followers now!! That's awesome!!

captainmarra1099 hit 200 followers! Congrats! :D

Before we sign off for the week, we'd like to draw your attention to our friend: EmpiresRecap! We're so excited to see what you guys do and how far you will go!! If you're a fan of the EmpiresSMP, or even the littlest bit involved with the fandom, go give them your support! <3

Thank you again for your patience, we know this return was supposed to happen sooner but we are still struggling with numbers. We're looking through applications and are always open to more! Please consider applying, we don't bite! :D! And if you're interested in adding to the never-ending reading lists of HermittpadArchives, DM that account!. With that being said, we hope you enjoyed this week's recap and we'll see you next time! Stay hydrated and have a chobblesome week :)