Recap 28: Title Go Brrrr

- Written by: Casuallyy , FandomsUnite05 ,-
- Edited by: Casuallyy -

Hello hello folks, and happy belated Thanksgiving to those who celebrate We've got a bit of a double recap this week, compiling events from both this week and last. Our schedules got a bit busier than we expected, but when our lives get busy, what can ya really do?

But better late than never so here we are, and let's dive into this!

From exciting follower achievements to insane numbers on books, we've got no shortage of milestones this week! We've got Eteriiii with 10k reads on their Hermitcraft book, XyeLysian with 10k on two books, PerfectlyUniqueHuman with 21k, ShinyTheWeirdo with 800, and FrozenMoonbeams with 1k reads on "I'll Be Watching You". Congrats to all of you!

In the way of followers, we've got some equally exciting achievements! Aria_Cinabun with 500 (wow!), VexieTheVex2004 with 400 (woo!), MayaTheWatcher with 140 (amazing!), ShinyTheWeirdo with 114 (hecc yeah!), MaddieFox540 with 111 (you go!) HPSecretSanta with 100 (sweet!), and BirdLover345 with 50 (yess!) More congrats to all of you amazingly wonderful Hermittpadders!

Slidin' on into book updates, SharkBait_13_23 fuels the ZIT cultists with a poly ZIT wedding oneshot!! :D

Also writing some of our favorite iconic trios is ItzLarissa writing a fluffy cooking fic with Stress, False, and Cleo!

And speaking of cooking fics, OhHeyItsVes wrote one too! This one features Grian and Mumbo. As someone who's been deprived of cooking fics for a little too long, these two oneshots did wonders for my fluff craving mind.

Also writing about Mumbo is LaughingJaxs with their very first angst drabble. Woo!

With another angst drabble is _mochii112_, this time with (well- one of-) our favorite tormentable Hermit counterparts: Evil Xisuma

On the lighter side of angst, Ariyaquila wrote some Keralis and Xisuma hurt and comfort.

Similarly with hurt/comfort is sixth_bright_shiner with some Rendubs and Bdoc h/c!

NightFlyer17771 also wrote about Ren this week with some Ren and Convex action! Definitely a must read.

tangledinfairylights came back from a bit of a hiatus this week to write a lil' Zedango oneshot :D

Also with a new oneshot is Starrdust2020 and an AU oneshot featuring Stress

Newfoundland_Aiden fulfilled an assortment of prompts given by readers in a series of drabbles!

QueenChaos48 updated her Bdoc swingset AU with another oneshot. Thank you for fueling the Bdoc cultists-

Chat1111 is combining the classic Warrior Cats fandom with Hermitcraft in a Hermitcraft-Warriors crossover! We're very excited to see this!

Finally onto announcements, we're sad to say goodbye to prubble this week who has decided to end her Hermitcraft books and leave Wattpad. Thank you for being a wonderful writer and a wonderful Hermittpadder here, and we'll miss you!

We're also sad to say goodbye to Poultry_Man_. You've been a massive part of this community and we can't thank you enough for that. Keep on keeping on and good luck!

Similarly, we're wishing farewell to KitInnit_. Thank you for your time out there and it was great while it lasted

We'd also like to wish a good luck and a goodbye to hapyhappiness from not the community but from the Hermittpad Recap Team. Thank you so much for your contributions to the recap over the months. You'll be missed and we're so glad to have worked with you <3

And just for a little while, we're saying goodbye to WelshKitsune who's taking a break from writing and art. We'll see you when you get back!

However some would say with every ending comes a new beginning. So with accounts leaving, we've also got a new joint account created by thebadpen and AjaxAth: HermitcraftAUs! We're looking forward to seeing what you've got planned :)

There's also Kyrokoii getting a fresh start on a new account. Welcome to the community!

And lastly, we've got some very exciting news! HPSecretSanta is back to host another year of Secret Santa! Hermittpadders around for Christmas of 2019 may remember this event last year where Hermittpadders participated in a virtual secret Santa, exchanging their gifts via DMs, books, and other platforms. HPSecretSanta is new and improved with more organization, and there's still time to sign up if you want in! Signups close tomorrow, so don't hesitate to join the fun!

And that about wraps it up for these past two weeks! We did our best to pull it together, and we hope you don't mind the wait. Thanks for sticking with us, and we'll see you for the next recap!