Recap 21: Oh Dear God a Long Recap

Writers: KingChocoFacialHair, Casuallyy, FandomsUnite05, XyeLysianpotato-tomato-pomato
Editors: KingChocoFacialHair , potato-tomato-pomato

Hey Hermittpadders, welcome back to your somewhat-weekly newsletter, which is currently crashing and burning! :D

Yes, this recap is over a week late, and we're all very sorry about that. We're currently trying to recruit some new members and develop a schedule that we can actually keep up with. Hopefully something like this won't happen again in the future. Luckily, we have some great news too!

First up, we get to introduce our new recap member, XyeLysian aka Xye!! Welcome to the team, we're glad to have you here!

We are looking through Recap Applications currently, so if you want to give it a shot, go ahead and sliiide into our description, and fill out the application. If you've already submitted a form, go ahead and give it another shot! The recap isn't a massive commitment, but we really need some dedicated members who are willing to put in the time and effort!

Anyway- first up, as normal, we have the lovely milestones!

@radiant-kitty and AHyperFerret have both hit a N I C E 69- I mean 70- followers! Congrats, you two! @potatoships_ayyyy got 90 followers, and Newfoundland_Aiden is now at 110! Jeina58 hit 134 followers! And last but not least for the follower counts, OdalRune314 got 260! Congrats, everyone!

Next up is book milestones, and ohhh boy, we have some impressive book milestones this week! Azael's oneshot book hit 2k reads, ShinyTheWeirdo hit 400 reads, radiant-kitty got 20k, and @Casuallyy bringing it in with the 25k! And owo what's this? aiHana 's book called "A Lot More Hermitcraft Stuff" just hit A HUNDRED THOUSAND views, holy shit- (LANGUAGE!)

Congratulations to everyone here, you all deserve the recognition on your books and accounts! Now, let's see what the talented authors have been up to :D

PowderMcMc soars in with some headcanon tests done "for 'scientific' purposes," including reactions to nose boops, sleeping positions, and type of drunk headcanons. "Scientific analysis only" or not, I still got a major kick out of these headcanons!

Moonsong2003 delivered some fresh Griangst for all you angst lovers out there! Set in Season Six, the new oneshot features major injuries, a secret tunnel, and the iconic hippies. What could go wrong, right? :D

QueenChaos48 opened a new drabble book! It currently features two Bdoc drabbles, and you know it just had me melting-

FandomsUnite05 fulfilled a request in her oneshot book, bringing us some platonic fluff featuring the Hermitgals, set during MCC 5!

IAmRedXD is back at it after a burnout, coming back full force with a brand new Beef x Etho oneshot! It's got so much blushy awkwardness and gay panic, and I'm totally here for it.