Recap #51: Viva la Revival!

Info Gatherers: helicopter_stan
Writers: helicopter_stan
Editors: helicopter_stan

(Disclaimer: No Azael's were harmed in the making of this recap, I'm fine I swear :'], new members would be appreciated - please apply!)

Hello you lovely authors and artists and welcome to this week's recap! We've got a lot to cover so let's get started!

Beginning with The_Guestinator just updated their first chapter of Once Upon a Hermit! It's a Disney & Hermitcraft combination! Grab your snacks and get settled on because this is going to be one heck of a book!

Birds of a Feather by Veemytheveemo is a well written Dream SMP and Hermitcraft crossover! And just like the cover suggests, they're birds in a flock :)

More crossovers! whxmsii_ also has a Dream SMP and Hermitcraft crossover book! It’s called Second Chance, which was updated yesterday! I know we give quick summaries of this book but honestly you just need to read it for yourself. It's that good.

A Hackers Tale is another AU book written by FoxyNinjaBear. If you're looking for angst, corrupt leaders, incredible writing, and of course a well-crafted AU, this is the book for you!

Hermits: Apocalypse written by OreoBoi191 is just like the title suggests, the hermits get transported to the post-apocalyptic world and have to find their way back!

SKblind has a few amazingly well-written Hermitcraft books! They've got a Hermitcraft + Harry Potter crossover! (And it's Grumboooo ;>)

A Rift through Worlds by MurtoK is another Dream SMP and Hermitcraft crossover because we can never get enough of them! L'Manberg is at its last legs, and Tommy has had enough from Dream, running away and ending up in Hermitcraft!

The Four of Us by 1800-SAND-JESUS (what an interesting username lmao) is literally one of the best highschool!hermit AU's I've ever read. It features Hypnosis, xB, Jevin, and Wels, you need to go read it. Like right now. If you haven't already.

Soft-estSoundFan Girlfriend Undead is a Cleo x Stress x False AU story! Specifically a Zombie AU! I think you know where this is going ;)

I WILL end you is a grian!assassin AU! He's one of the most skilled assassin's out there, check out sunny14321 if you're interested!

thathermitweirdo updated The Silver Sun - a hermitcraft watcher AU! The cult is planning on invading Hermitcraft - and Xisuma is determined to stop them. Want to know what happens next? Read it :P

Lulububbles_Is_Tired has an amazing EX book called When Evil Arrives! We promise you're gonna love it ;)

Hidden Powers by MKAuthor is an oldie but a goodie! Guardians, angst, and everything in between is stuffed in this AU, chock-full of good writing!

The biggest nerd out there, adrilxa, updated their season 8 oneshot book! It features the Tegg hatching and Grian becoming a parental figure for it, super wholesome! :D

Wings of Hermitcraft: Sunshine was updated by VoidlessGlitches! My Wings of Fire fans - this is for you! (As a huge WoF nerd this book is amazing- my favorite fandoms combined :D)

Among the Hidden is Scar-centric fic (we can never get enough Scar!) - where our protagonist might be hiding something- and it's not the scars on his face :). Check out rain_55 if you'd like to read it!

Looking for more oneshot books to fulfill your every increasing need for Hermitcraft? Look no further than Bluebanana25! They offer some of the coolest oneshots I've ever seen! :D

ZIT your favorite chaotic trio? SharkBait_13_23 has got you covered with their ZIT oneshots and nonsense!

CXena34 is here to deliver you all with some funky incorrect quotes with their latest update of Hermitcraft/DSMP Fun!

Looking for a child!hermits? KeichiAkechi24 's Hermitcraft Daycare AU is just the thing for you! Tango being Tango accidentally turns half the hermits into toddlers, and the other hermits have to take care of them until they can change them back!

CrystalResist made Azael question her life choices with Shove it in a Blender in their Oneshot book. It's passed hermitfic levels of cursed at this point. (*shaking* the things I read for this recap)

Speaking of Hermitfics, there's been an attempt at revival! Hermitfics was created in late December of 2019 where hermittpaders would come together to write fanfictions together - and are extremely cursed. If you're interested in bringing back this long standing account hermittpadgang, head over to the discord server and into #hermitfic-collabs! (https://discord.gg/YxshG4wcTz, yes I am shoving more self advertisement, no you cannot stop me.)

On the topic of revival (guys look how smooth my segways are are you proud), #ReviveTheRoleplay! Let's get this community up and running again! Not sure where to start? Just go to a roleplayer/mystery account and start something! Make an announcement asking if anyone wants to roleplay! Make a new original character or yoink one of the persona's from Hermitcraft itself! Brainstorm some creative personalities, make some drabbles about the roleplay! Riddles and clues to figure out who owns your mystery account? Villain arc!? Check out last week's recap for more information on the community, and check out the old roleplay recap book for an insight on this wacky community! We were thinking of making a roleplay server for the community for you discord users, (or azael might just revamp the flame server), what do you guys think?

I, Azael, was thinking of creating a Google Doc with all the characters and such to help you guys keep track- or another account branched from this one - what do you guys think?

That's enough of roleplay business, let's move onto milestones and announcements! 

Pit-and-Chase hit 250 followers! Well deserved <3

NinjaKitty1928 hit their 1ear hermittpad anniversary on the 8th! Double congrats and woah same day? Crazy!

helicopter_stan hit 300+ followers! Let's go :DDDD

unicornthalady is back! For how long? Who knows? (don't leave me again sam </3)

riptide1982 changed their username to VoidlessGlitches! Cool username :D

Go wish _GMAN_ a very happy birthday! <3

And the last finishing details, we have a discord account now! Send us discord servers to join- the more the better! HermittpadRecap#9079

After almost 2 years we're bringing back books of the week! A reading list that gets updated each day of the week. Sunday they'll be 1 book, Monday they'll be 2 books, so on and so forth. They'll all be erased once a week passes and new books in their place! Any suggestions let us know! Completed, just started, on hiatus, old, literally published 2 minutes ago - anything goes!

Aaaaaaaaaand that's about it for this week's recap! Hope you enjoyed it and if you meet someone in the Hermitcraft fandom, see if they're interested in Hermittpad ;), the more the merrier! Stay hydrated <3

#ReviveHermittpad
#ReviveRoleplay