Recap #45: Party Games, Angst, and Ooh New Books!

Info Gatherers: ItzNotCarippsasaphixe
Writers: EminenceGhost
Editors: saphixe [wow look, an editor!]

Welcome, welcome, to yet another Hermittpad Recap! Good day/night to all you lovely beings! Whether this past week was bad, amazing, or just mediocre, mayhaps something here will brighten your spirits! Now lets not keep you wonderful readers waiting any longer, it's time to jump into the fics y'all have written this past week! :D

adrilxa has made a brand new oneshot book for Hermitcraft Season 8! Seeing as it just started, it's a perfect time for you to check it out!

Speaking of new oneshot books, WelshKitsune posted the first oneshot to their new Hermitcraft oneshot book! If you're a fan of hurt/comfort and love Scarian, then this fic should be right up your alley!

Featherweight by DoctorSiren has been updated as of her return from her hiatus! Welcome back Siren :)

Do you listen to girl in red? Yes? No? Well, either way sixth_constellation has written a quite angsty Renskall songfic based on the song Midnight!

As a late pride month special, WatcherXanthia wrote a truth or dare fic! A trope we know well, and Xanthia sure did it justice!

ItzLarissa has resumed writing with a oneshot titled Cookies! With such a sweet title like that, surely the fic will be fluff, right? R-Right? Ahahah?

In Slothinati99 's new Beetho oneshot, the pair partake in a classic game of spin the bottle, all set in a college AU!

Now let's take some time to go over a couple announcements real quick!

We have a name change! laughingJaxs has now become Susturn, going by Saturn! So hello Saturn!

I_love_polar_bears is reuploading some of his old season 6 oneshots! Don't see the one you remember? Not to worry, he's taking requests for certain ones to be reuploaded!

OliTheGeek is taking a week-long hiatus. See you when you're back from camp! Have fun! :D

Cue the smooth and brilliantly written transition into milestones!

puppiesandpink has hit 5k reads on her Hermitcraft Oneshot book!!

Cactiivx reached 150 followers this past week and is very close to 200! Let's help her out and hop on over to her account to follow! :D

Speaking of hitting 200 followers, EmberDragon34 has hit the milestone! Congratulations!

As we're approaching the end of this week's recap, may we steal your time for just a moment longer!

The wonderful, amazing, spectacular EminenceGhost (who totally didn't write this part) and saphixe - a duo that absolutely no one would ever see coming - have created a joint Discord server; The Soft Kingdom! Come join us (by finding the link on Saph's announcement page) to fulfill all of your soft and fluffy needs!

And finally, another tag seems to have made its way around Hermittpad! It's been a while since we've had a major one, but you bet it got a bunch of us!

Thank you so much for stopping by! If you're reading this, I double dare to take a drink of water! Have a great day and a wonderful week! See y'all next time!