Recap #81: Declaration of War

Info Gatherers: Saph, Azael
Writers: Saph, Azael
Editors: Azael

Amazing Banner Artist: Azael

Heeello hello Hermittpad! It's been another exciting week and we've got some exciting activity around here as always! We've got angst! We've got updates! And yesterday was also MCC day if you tuned in! With that said, let's just get into it!

To begin, we'd like to address that Writerlight has left the team. Thank you for everything you've done for us over the months Writerlight, you've truly been amazing. We wish you the best on your journey out of the recap! :D <3

We're sure you've noticed the banner Azael made up above, well it has to do with this message here sent to us by Quill.

Of course, we simply cannot let this stand and will wage "war" till we win >:D

(this is a joke btw, we're all friends here and just messing around, this is just for the fun of it, not serious in any way!)

Now without further ado, onto the recap!

SharkBait_13_23 brings us some angsty Rendoc! We've got some hurt/comfort vibes (the best trope imo and gosh Shark wrote it well - Azael) and are eagerly waiting for part two!

TinyAzalea101 released multiple oneshots this week! Featuring Mumskall, Scarian, and xBralis (a personal favorite of mine -Saph), we can't get enough! With potential for a part two on one of her oneshots, we can't wait to see what Azalea comes up with!

MushroomFearie has posted the seventh part (wow!) of her Hermitcraft Choose Your Own Adventure series! We've got more risky decisions to make for part eight! So if you want in on this interactive story, go give it a read and join the fun!

Entries for the Bdoc Revolution event continue, with a bonus challenge of last week being "Bdoc+". Bonuses were given out for participants who wrote Bdoc with an added party to show off a polyamorous ship, and sixth_constellation sure did deliver! Featuring Rendoubledoc, this drabble brings some truly heart melting sweetness. If you'd like to turn your heart into a puddle, then go give it a read!!

EvolvedGlitch released the fourteenth chapter of "Hidden Within"! Sipping on that angst like fine wine (or maybe fine grape juice... I don't think many of us here are of drinking age just yet!)

GoldWitherPhoenix1 did one of our old Hermittpad favorites, putting the Hermits' names into the Hunger Games simulator for a round of "Hermit Games"! Featuring some added commentary, we always love to see where these go! Additionally, Phoenix also has requests open in her book here, so be sure to check that out!

PhantasmagoricalVoid is taking on a challenge of writing drabbles based on a randomly generated word a Hermit! They've released three drabbles so far, featuring Pearl, Grian, Iskall, Stress, and Doc! Go check them all out!

EmberDragon34 has completed "Steel Blood", releasing the epilogue and final chapter! Congratulations on finishing this project, and we're excited to see what you do next!

Multiple updates from KKYoutube_Kat bring us some fantastic angst, aus, and headcanons! Taking on the challenge of the Bad Things Happen Bingo, it seems like there's lots more angst to come!

sunny14321 has updated "I Will End You", discussing potential for an "I Will End You" side book for oneshots and extras! Be sure to give it a read and let this lovely writer know if you'd like some more IWEY content!

EminenceGhost brings us another monthly chapter of Swingset AU. So much domestic fluff as always, and so much Bdoc as always! We love to see it, though beware of heart melting sweetness!

Project HermitVengers sees an update as well, brought to us by captainmarra1099! We receive a little insight into the mind of Alex Void, and we're sure there's lots of exciting stuff to come!

We've also got some snazzy new books published this week!

Nixon42 has released a new book, "Fallacy of Yesterday" which is a rewrite of an older work "The Luck of Yesterday". If you're down for some Griangst, go give it a read! Chapter one as well as the prologue has been released, and there's some real potential here we just can't wait to see more of!

We've mentioned the conclusion of EmberDragon34's previous book, but this has also opened the door for a new book, "Bloody Hands" which will be a murder mystery!

Those were some amazing books by our fellow Hermittpaders, but now it's time to look at some well-deserved achievements!

easthet1c hit 100 followers! They're also hosting a QnA for that so be sure to swing by and leave some questions!

ydhqhf has been on Wattpad for 1 year! Dang that's a while :O, we've got some senior citizens in here /lh /j

sixth_constellation celebrated milestones on several of their books including 55k+ reads on their oneshots/chaos book! That's an insane amount of readers!

captainmarra1099's Project HermitVengers book hit 1k reads! Here's to many more readers!

Big congratulations to all of you!

Before we wrap up this recap we have a few announcements!

TheAlliedArchives is going on break for a little while. Take all the time you need and we hope to see you around soon!

On the opposite note, CXena34 has announced that she'll be making a return at the end of her school year! We're excited to see you back soon!

We've got 3 birthdays this week! CallMeSausage, CloudWriterGrey, and MayaTheWatcher! Happy Birthday you three! :DD

CWellerman 5 followers away from 100 (go go go! Let's get them there!! they deserve it :D)

 seeking Scarian fic recommendations, our Scarian suppliers and consumers give them (and possibly the rest of us) some good fics!

We're also in big need of new members, so pretty please consider applying through the Google Form! It's greatly appreciated :D

Aaaand that's all for this week folks! Hope you had a great week and will have an even better upcoming one :D