Recap #57: Boo! The Roleplay Hub!

Info Gatherers: Eevee & Azael

Writers: Azael, Eevee, & Evan

Editors: Evan, Azael, & Eevee

Hey hey hey! Welcome to another week of the Hermittpad Recap! We're here to deliver your weekly dose of fluff, shenanigans, and more!

First off, let's welcome our two new (trial) recap members; Void_vacanacy & Static_Confusion! We know you'll do great :D <3

If you didn't see the announcement, we're changing the rules of the Boo game. Once you get Boo'ed, you must pass it on immediately. You don't need to wait until you finish your prompt. We're doing this because the Boo hasn't been passed on yet and it's been a week. We want this to spread all over Hermittpad! Go Boo some people! :D (And make sure your nickname has the little ghost after you get Boo'ed!)

The Roleplay Hub has also come out! If you've been interested in the roleplay community, check out HermittpadRoleplay! We've spent a lot of time working on it, so even if you aren't into roleplay, it'd mean a lot if you took a quick look.

And one last thing, our applications are still open and we're still looking for new members.

Now that all of that is out of the way, let's get straight into the recap!

The Trauma of Two Worlds was updated this week, and in the most recent chapter, Mumbo gets to learn about Grian's experience in the DSMP. Interested? Go check out AlphaWolf1107's profile! :whatsthisisee:

In the mood for something a bit more silly? No problem! Just head on over to CXena34's Hermitcraft/DSMP Fun book! They updated it with some crossover incorrect quotes that had us cackling - or 'ROFL,' as the cool kids might say.

Siggi__'s amazing 3rd Life poem Tertia Vita was updated with Book II, Part I. Again, we beg you to go read it, the skill is incredible!

MurtoK updated their oneshots book with a super long Tango & Etho oneshot! Mind the TW, but mmm, angst with a happy ending ;)

BlueBanana25's oneshots book got an update with some sweet Rendoubledoc!

ThatOneWaterCat updated their Season 8 Highschool AU, A Chaotic Camping Trip, with a spooky chapter of s'mores and fireside tales! So if you're interested, head over there and join them by the fire!

Itz_Larissa updated their oneshots book with a short, Scar-centric Last Life oneshot!

And here we have another section of humor with several more incorrect quotes updates this week! Hitsuji_goat added several quotes to their Incorrect Quotes book!

--Chron-- updated their Hermittpad Incorrect Quotes with quotes using some of the roleplayers of the Hermittpad community!

OdalverseCrew314 updated their Crew-style School AU with some hilarious school out-of-context incorrect quotes!

Is anyone interested in Genshin x Hermitcraft ideas? MayaTheWatcher has you covered with the most recent update to their Writing Randomness book!