Recap #16: Don't Let Smutler Work Alone At 3 AM

Written by: _Ash-Potato_ , hapyhappiness , KingChocoFacialHair

Edited by: KingChocoFacialHair

Haha hello, hi, aloha, what the f*ck is up Kyle, never gonna give you up, i dont know anymore ways to say hello- anywas hi. The majority of the writing for this weeks recap is totally not being handled by a caffeine driven Smutler at 1:30 am on a Saturday night- or technically a Sunday morning- i dont care lets get into this week.

Starting with some well deserved follower achievements! IvoryAidTheHermitHero (who is grounded and will have a few slow updates in the next month :'(), and Wolfie_J_Star hit 50 followers, Ariyaquila hit 500 followers, Xyekem achieved 200 followers, RenDogo hit 100 followers, Aria_Cinabun hit 69 followers (hAHHAAHHAHAHHAHA NICE man we have such a great sense of humor remember to like and subscribe everyone), and BarnowlNiza hit 300 followers.

Along with that, of course we have the book achievements because like c'mon they are important. paulamm2 was able to get 2k votes on her Grumbo oneshots and like bro yes. Ariyaquila got 100k views on her HC Oneshots book and I'm over here sobbing because what the heck man leave some reads for the rest of us. Also- a 100k and 50k special will be coming soon according to her. Deeeerply hit 2k reads on their fanfiction Feline Lucky, _adrilia_ (i love you mom please love me) hit 1k reads in her book swap, and shockfaktor hit 1k reads on their oneshot book! Congrats all of you, your amazing, huge yes.

Mom I'm scared come pick me up-
^^I don't know who put that there but I relate to that so im leaving it

We also held our first art competition in the Hermittpad Discord server! _mochii112_was the winner with this beautiful artwork:

(Put in pic here, if it's not here then feel free to wack the whole recap team except Athena)

Bro this art is amazing- like seriously look at that-

Also, the Hermittpad Server will be hosting a Fanfiction Competition. The category will be about Hermitcraft, and the topic is Building Competition- basically the server has a building competition, or 3 hermits, who knows- it's all up to you. Join the Discord Server (dm us for the link) to join.