Recap #47 - spelling hard, head empty

Info Gatherers: Pere_exe
Writers: saphixeEminenceGhost
Editors: EminenceGhost

Hello hello to the wonderful world of Hermittpad! We've got another exciting week here in our little community as we near the end of July! Can you believe August is in only a few days? Time flies when you're on the fanfic grind amirite?

Anyhow let's dive right in with updates on our lovely authors, shall we? And we're kicking it off strong with some top tier Iskall angst!! From thathermitweirdo is a Stresskall oneshot in which Iskall is struck with a strange variant of the Hanahaki disease that results in vines growing all over their body - will they survive?

It's a great week for Bdoc shippers! Astriexxe has a Bdoc soulmates AU oneshot, where, at around age 12, you get a compass that points to your soulmate's compass until they die. Both Bdubs and Doc have compasses that are still, never changing direction - when they find each other, will they be able to grow and move on from their respective losses together?

Want some more Bdoc? I_love_Polar_Bears has you covered with a bittersweet oneshot set in season 7, featuring the two of them going through the motions of living together in the same house as a good friend of yours - but when Bdubs tries to push the relationship to the next step, will Doc reciprocate?

From JeanBasener, we've got a great ongoing Hermitcraft Season 7 story titled 'Forgotten or Forbidden', an angsty AU full of betrayal and foreboding danger. Read on to see how it unfolds.

Fallen_Leader_ is back on Hermittpad with a new oneshot! Hi again! In it, Mumbo drags Grian into his potato shenanigans, convincing the red-sweatered man to help him sell everyone potatoes. Potato capitalism, amirite?

Slothinati99 has written a Falseo oneshot set in the same AU as one of their previous fics! False and Cleo are two princesses, struggling to keep their relationship hidden in a world that wants to send them off to different husbands. Arranged marriage angst? Yes please!

So yes! A wonderful week for our wonderful readers and writers as always! Make sure to check out some of the stories above and support your fellow Hermittpadders!

Now onto some other happenings this week!

In order to focus on their other stories, FrozenMoonbeams is discontinuing Child at the end of the Game. Hope you have fun working on your other books!! :D

TheNerdyTurtle96 has hit their one year milestone on Wattpad!! Here's to another year! Maybe? Hopefully? :O

Captainmarra1099 has reached 100 followers!!

 SIothinati99 has hit 150 followers!!

Don't forget! We're still on the lookout for new recap members, so if you want to join us then send over a submission in the Google Form on our linktree! If you've already submitted one, please submit a new one because we're purging all the old ones to make sure no one we accept is not interested!

Thank you so much for your constant support on the Recap, we truly appreciate it! Until we see you again, make sure to stay safe and hydrated!!