Recap #75: Season 9 Take Off!

Info Gatherers: Azael, Livy

Writers: Crocs, Livy

Editors: Crocs

Back to our regularly scheduled program! We want to thank y'all again for helping us reach such an important milestone and for your constant support! <3 Now, with Season 9 started and we're already in March, time does seem to be flying doesn't it? With this week's recap, it seems many of you have been able to grab time by the reins by being able to create such amazing works of fan fiction!

Before that, though, some announcements! The first thing is the elephant in the room- Season 9 has started! We're looking forward to some awesome fanfics based on the events of the server :D

Also, we are in need of members! The link to apply is in our Linktree if you'd like to try it out! And speaking of members, Livy is now an official part of the Recap team.

We've been thinking about changing our colors from orange to Hermitcraft Recap's colors (red/gray/black). What do you think? Let us know!

In case you missed last week's behemoth of a recap, we started a Hermittpad-wide fanfic as a celebration of our Recap account hitting 1k followers! If you'd like to take part in what is sure to be a hilarious monstrosity, check the comments for a link to that!

The Ghosts are Coming is a Last Life fanfiction by slytherrrinnnn and this week has graced us with the fourth chapter! Granted because this is about Last Life, do note there's some violence so only read it if you can handle it!

SpuriousStorm has started to rewrite their au The Silent Invasion and so far there are two chapters out! What makes this story so fun is how the plot relies on readers voting in a poll and controlling the story! Go read so you can vote too and help bring their story to life!

Chapter 7 of Pastelcat130's A Life Above the Earth But Below the Clouds dropped this week! If you are just as deprived of Iskall/Etho shipping content as I am, then consider giving it a read!

Storm_The_Blueberry has released the Prologue for their latest book The Long Road Home. Starting back in Season 6, Grian runs into a strange girl and no one knows how to get her home. Who is she? How long will she have to stay with Grian? Only reading will supply the answers!

Love is Vexing by thathermitweirdo is a Scardubs centered story, and has been updated with chapter 15 this week!

Chapter 5 of Running From the Past was brought to us this week by the lovely author h0nkassaurus! A lovely angsty Grian story where an old friend, so to speak, joins the server!

EminenceGhost recently updated Chapter 14 of their Zedaph/Wels fic; Ghosted! Ever wondered what it means to be literally ghosted? These two sure do! (this book is so underrated for it's skill go read it - azael) They also added another chapter to their Bdoc Royal AU, The Idea of You! You're on a roll :D

With the start of Season 9 comes new works of art, like XandeaTheWatcher's new oneshots book! There are no actual oneshots as of yet, but Xandea did share some wonderful headcanons, so go check it out!

This week we got not one, but two updates from netzachee's Afterlife AU! In these two very intense (and very angsty) chapters, the moon finally falls upon the world, and those that were in it find themselves in Hermitcraft's version of limbo.

NinjaKitty1928 updated their Oneshot Book with various drabbles, and even though some of them are incomplete, they're amazing! (honestly, they are, especially that 3rd one I can't even <3 -Livy)

Chapter 16 of The New Area 77 by Hakkepeiling234 came out this week as well, and geez the angst will tear at your heart! It's wonderfully written, so go and read it!

This week, KitKatExists has decided to put The Villain and Hero on hiatus. It's always good to not force yourself to write something you're not entirely happy with! There's never a need to overstress yourself over anything, and that applies to everyone :)

Balance by YurinaXD has been discontinued due to the writer's change of interest. We respect your decision, good luck on your writing journey!

EmberDragon34 has announced that they're taking a break from Wattpad, but don't fret! They have said they'll come back on Easter. We hope you have a wonderful break <3

We only had one milestone this week, with BlueJaytheBird25's Oneshot book reaching 1k reads! Congrats to you!

Aaand that's about it for this week's recap! Make sure to get some good rest (Yes, I only got 5 hours of sleep last night. Yes, I am a hypocrite. -Livy) and stay hydrated! See y'all next week :D