Recap #68: Happy 2022! Ao3 Recaps on the way? :0

Info Gatherers: Eevee, Azael
Writers: Crocs, Azael, King
Editors: Azael, King

Happy 2022 everyone! Another year has come and gone, which means we have another full year of amazing fanfictions to read and write! Here's to your new year's resolutions, whether you stick to them or not what matters is that you created goals in the first place! :D But enough about the future, let's focus on what's been written now!

Starting off strong, we wanted to welcome Hermitty's coming back! They are kinda like the Watty's but just for the Hermittpad Fandom. We are super excited to y'all back in action. Currently they are accepting books for the event, and will stop accepting books on January 13th. If you are interested, please go to their account and join the Discord Server!

Another thing, due to y'all's positive responses on recapping Ao3 books as well, we've decided we'll be starting another recap there soon! The account is same as here, HermittpadRecap. Go subscribe to it and keep an eye out for our upcoming Ao3 recaps! At first, we think we'll keep the platforms separate, but maybe once we get everything figured out and it seems to be working, we'll start combining recaps and recapping books from both platforms in both places. Either way, it's bound to be interesting!

Now that we have that out of the way, on with the lovely books!

KeichiAkechi24 has updated their book The Hermitcraft Daycare AU with chapter twenty and twenty-one, as usual bringing wonderful writing to the table!

Simulation AU from MightysWolf has been given an update in their oneshots book; Mighty's Book of Oneshots 5!

Chapter 9 of ThatOneWaterCat 's Coffee Shop AU is their longest yet! In this chapter, the hermits find time to relax and have fun over the weekend!

The Trauma of Two Worlds by AlphaWolf1107 has been updated this week! Mind any possible trigger warnings before you read! :)

Grian's track record of breaking redstone is not exempted from minecraftfan001 's book Grian's Alter Ego Shenanigans, which has been updated with chapter two. We are excited to see where this book goes.

sixth_constellation 's Set My Soul on Fire has been updated with chapter 20, which focuses on Cleo! My gal doesn't get nearly enough appreciation, so I'm excited to see that happening!

Meteor Effect by Crazycatmeow413 has received an update this week with Updating World 3: The end of the world! They also stated at the end of the chapter that although they'll continue with oneshots, they're taking a break from writing any main plots via a mini hiatus until the new season.

Craving some Watcher content? thathermitweirdo has the perfect book for that! The Silver Sun has reached its fourteenth chapter this week!

Hermitdere32 updated Daisies [A Hermitcraft + Evo High School AU] With chapter seven! Everyone loves a good 'ol highschool AU, amiright?

Arguably it is always a good time for a slumber party might I boldly claim. Speaking of such events, NinjaKitty1928 has written a multi-ship slumber party oneshot in their Hermitcraft Oneshots and Other Things book!

Moon Tears by -Millipeede- has updated with chapter 13, promptly titled 'Selfish'! :O I wonder... if someone.... Is being selfish in that chapter. I might be going out on a stretch here.