Recap #48 - Birthdays!

Info Gatherers: Pere_exe
Writers: saphixe :)
Editors: Pere_exe

Gooood morning afternoon or evening to you lovely folks! I hope it isn't too late at night for y'all, I know it's summer and all but you guys best be getting some proper rest >:(

Anyways!! You're here now so let's dive into what you came here for, yeah? Kickin it off with books so let's get things rolling!

First up, we've got 'This is My Way of Making Art', a modern AU oneshot by CXena34 where Xisuma, finding himself feeling like he can't do anything, decides to find a new way to express himself - graffiti!

Set in Season 6, Concorp gives Mumbo a strange potion in cathermitcraft new book! As the rest of the server begins to worry about his disappearance, the effects of the potion slowly appear as he turns more and more into a cat!

astriexxe has a wonderful Beetho oneshot, where Beef writes a letter to Etho reminiscing about everything they've been through - from their first meeting to falling in love. It hits you right in the feels, so make sure to mind the warnings and read it :D

From SIothinati99 we have a new drabble, where after going through the Infinity Portal to enter Season 8, Grian finds a familiar face he never thought he'd see again. Who is it you may ask? Well that's not for me to answer! Go find out :D

Itz_Larissa has a oneshot, featuring an AU based around Monsters Inc. Xisuma has sent in almost all the monsters in the facility, but Gem doesn't seem scared of any of them. He decides to try and scare her himself and finds out why, exactly, she's not scared of any of them. Want to find out? Well, we aren't offering any spoilers here, go read it!

So yeah! Books :D

No really though, you should definitely check out some of these fantastic authors and their new works if you're in the mood for your weekly fix of Hermitcraft fan content! So if any of these piqued your interest then yes go support the lovely writers!

And speaking of our lovely writers, let's talk about milestones!!

Cactiivx is at 199 followers at the time of writing this! Let's get them to 200, woo!!

CXena34 celebrated their 1 year on Wattpad, congratulations!

Two-WayDoorsBish's Hermitcraft Incorrect Quotes book has reached 13k reads! Congrats to you too!

Let's give them all some love <3

And while this is less of a Hermittpad milestone and more of a Hermitcraft one, let's also give some love to ImpulseSV who recently hit a million subscribers!! Woohoo!!

We've got some birthdays as well! Age milestones if you will. So happy belated birthday to HermitcraftSnake and Random-isity!

Last but not least, Jeina58 has changed their username to DJ_remixes.

Aaand that about wraps things up!

Before we head out, however, we'd like to remind you that we're actively looking for more members of the recap team! Please consider submitting your application using the Google Form linked in our bio in the LinkTree! The team will be reviewing the submissions soon and reaching out to our favorite candidates!

If you previously applied, please do so again as we'll be clearing out all old submissions.

And with that, have a fantastic week and we'll see you here again in seven days, same time, same place! Love you all! <3