Please read! <3

As some of you may know, Coolrena passed away last week. This was confirmed by her IRL friend, alicenwunderland.

Rena was part of this team from the very, very beginning- some of my most vivid memories with her are spending hours chatting on a massive planning doc, bouncing from idea to idea, laying out the foundation of the account and making a plan together. As roleplay booned, she got more and more involved, involved some of the most complex plotlines we've seen thus far; Solstice, Cinder, Will, the Portalverse and the hermits that came along with it, and of course her multitude of separate roleplay accounts- Jay, Hatchling, and Mimic, to name a few, characters built on hours upon hours of storytelling. Her name can be found on almost every one of the older recaps.

Rena, you may be gone, but you left your mark on us and this community. We won't forget your cunning Demise strategies, your fun Scratch projects, your ever-building Hermitcraft books; most of all, we won't forget YOU, Rena, and your strength, your innovation, your heart, your wit, your you-ness. It's too late for you now, and I'm sorry we didn't step in when we could. I'm sorry that you're gone now.

Reach out to somebody you care about today. Let someone know you love them. And never, ever forget Rena. <3