Recap #93: New Books Galore!

Info Gatherers: helicopter_stanWiseWing77aeronulf
Writers: EminenceGhost, MythBusted55, MurtoKaeronulfWiseWing77, helicopter_stan, YourFriendWillowRedtiger0409
Editorshelicopter_stan

Hellooo, Hermittpadders! We're back with another recap this week, so get ready for some fanfiction shenanigans! We've got lots of lovely stories to cover, especially new ones, so sit back and relax.

Let's start off with some lovely books! We've got a shocking plethora of new books this week :O

Starting off, trans-sunflowrs brings us a new crossover book they started! Titled Not Again..., this is a Hermitcraft and Genshin Impact story! For those unaware, Genshin Impact is an open-world, fantasy game! Xisuma finds himself in a new, unknown world, and we can only imagine what crazy hijinxs will ensue!

Altas313 is introducing their own book of Hermitcraft Headcannons and Oneshots! The book is just now beginning but there will be some ships -as stated by the author- in the future! Go follow them or fav the book for updates! :)

Coltssfoot is back at it again with their new Hermitcraft Dinner Party! Of course, the plot of this one is a dinner party hosted by Xisuma himself. Letters are sent out to every hermit, giving them the coordinates to the mansion where this party will take place. And when everyone is having fun, exploring the place, they realize that they are missing someone... Xisuma. What mysteries could have grabbed their host? I mean, nothing bad ever happens in big mansions, right?

Has anyone been listening to the Imp & Skizz podcasts these past few weeks? WritersinStarlight has some interesting content afloat within their new Imp & Skizz Oneshots book! Characters only, don't worry! Follow the chapters for many AUs, fluff, angst and whatever else the author cooks up to feed the lot of us! For now, there are two platonic oneshots posted to keep our stomachs from rumbling: A Little High On Love and Waiting Out the Storm.

On another purely platonic note, SparklingWonderQueen has debuted the second book of her amazing The Lost One AU - A Change In The Horizon. In which a certain ex-evolutionist and future hermit who's name could be misspelled as Grain finds himself stranded in a strange world. But he's not alone. Will he be able to survive in this unfamiliar territory? Can he keep Miesall alive? And why are their powers slowly draining away...?

In The Hunt, written by atreeofashes, we follow Grian and Mumbo as they try to hide from the Hunters, the same beings that destroyed Grian's world on a cold, moonless night. How long will this duo be able to avoid them and stay alive? Only time will tell.

Last but not least on the new book train, DL_Dchhha has crossposted their work, Distrust Craft Hermits, from Ao3 to Wattpad! Hurray! Bringing some sprinkles of Danganronpa vibes in the form of Ultimate Students! It's the best time to see what the hermits' roles are and how they'll interact with each other!