Recap #3: We're Back...We Think?

+ written by hapyhappiness and ultimatebookworm12 +

+ edited by ultimatebookworm12 +

Hello, everyone, and welcome back to the Hermittpad Author Recap! Wow, has it been a while since we've been able to say that. We don't really have an excuse for our absence. Members have been becoming inactive, we've jumped from Season 6 to 7, and none of us have been putting enough work into the Recap as we should have. But, we're back, and hopefully, no more hiatuses will happen.

Let's get into the events and shenanigans that have been happening since we were gone. Some of these events haven't happened this week, but they're Recap-worthy so we're putting them in.

We finally did it boys, we got BitterSweet_48 and RenBerry7 married!

hxrmits is a bottom confirmed! 

Erica has also published a new story called Seven Days, which is already filled with angst. Go check it out!

soiamaxx started their Hermitronpa book! Why is this news? Well because they literally talked about it with Hapy (and Dusk popped in a few times) in the Hermittpad Discord for around 5 hours.

hapyhappiness is back from their trip to North Carolina with a new profile picture and absolutely nothing productive done!

ultimatebookworm12 has finally updated! Good job Adri, you know how to be productive.

Many authors have started new books for Season Seven while others have kept their same books. It's like an epidemic because almost everyone is doing it unlike the pandemic that is going around that we will not mention!

Psst, I'll tell you a little secret. There's an ARG being planned out by FlamingDragonGirl with help from AthensTheIdiot, AjexxanAlterline, and hapyhappiness. Can't tell you any of the details though for obvious reasons, but we can tell you that they have a boat-load of stuff done! Well, the boat is about the size of a small basket.

Somewhere around here, a Hermittpad Dating Simulator is in the works. The idea was sprung by AthensTheIdiot and egged on by hapyhappiness. Now part of the duwumbasses (aka AthensTheIdiot and AjexxanAlterline) joined up with -MlodyWerter- and hapyhappiness to work on making an interactive story for the Hermittpad Dating Sim!

Need some info on the hermits? Have a question you want to know the answer to? Just want us to stay busy? Well, look no farther! The Hermit Myth Busters will get you any information on the hermits you want! Our organization is composed of Mumbo_Banano, BarnowlNiza, hxrmits, hapyhappiness, Jeina58, 22jgardner, Ash_InTheFlames, TheJangler, and diarneta. If you have a question or rumor you want us to answer or confirm then contact Niza or Hapy so we can look into it!
(Disclaimer: we can't get you all information you want, we're limited to the information that we get from the hermits reveal on video and on stream)

Viva la Grianlution. (Nothing to see here move along)

It now appears that ultimatebookworm12 is not on the Recap team even though Adri has written and edited many excerpts for our Hermittpad Writers book (which all of you should check out #ShamelessPlug) and has even helped out with this very recap! And, hapyhappiness is now the child of Zloy and Herobrine. These rumors keep getting weirder and weirder.

(Bit- this whole recap is you picking on me -Adri) (Of course #BlameAdri ~Hapy)

aiMHana is finally back from their 3-day trip! They won a small skit contest with their friends by meming (it's a hilarious story and it's in her Hermitcraft S7 Shenanigans book if you want to see the full story).

But, unfortunately over those three days they didn't really accumulate many notifications, so go check out their books and spam their notifications. (Don't really spam them, but do check out their books)

Don't worry guys! Espressooooo didn't eat their cat! Don't believe anything Adri tells you!

(She did eat her cat. I stand by my word. -Adri) (Never believe what Adri tells you, she's in the same boat as hxrmits and soiamaxx and even the duwumbasses are smarter than them. ~Hapy)

I have a public service announcement! Hapy here, and I'd like to say to check out the new stuff in the #hermitcraft tag every now and then if you can. Try to find a newer book or a book getting too little attention. You might find some good stories or wonderful art.

I did this once to a book that had seven parts, 3 votes, and around 18 reads and in a typical Hapy manner I voted and commented in a sporadic way and I got a reply from the author. I had made their day and in return they made my day. Everyone reading this should do so too. A single nice comment might just make someone's day.

Casuallyy has hit 160 followers, along with a boatload of milestones in her book! We love you, congrats!!

We ourselves have hit 300 followers! Thank every last one of you for your love and support! We'll be trying harder from now on! (I hope at least-)

Joe_Hills is finally confirmed to not be the real Joe by Joe himself. One day on stream someone asked him and this was his reply: "Uh no I don't think I have a wattpad account I think someone just stole my name."

WindyHurricane_01 is writing a Hermittpad origins story! It's not often you'll see a fully Hermittpad inspired book so everyone should check it out!

Speaking about Hermittpad books, PotatoSquared_15 is also writing a Hermittpad oneshots book, and yes Tatos, I just put a lot of expectations onto you, have fun!

hermittpadgang is having another identity crisis! Their book cover has decided to say "nope" and became a small war zone of just Joe Hills.

On the Hermittpad Discord server we hosted two events, and hope to have many more events happening in the future! We hosted our first game night on Discord on Saturday, March 7th! It was lots of fun as a small group of 8 played murder mystery on Roblox!

Not that long ago, but definitely still a long time ago we also hosted an event that we called "The Salem Emoji Trials" where we tried many of the disliked emojis that we have on the Hermittpad Discord server. A few were disposed of and a few were spared. We were happy to see some of our favorite iconic emojis stay, but who knows, we've run out of emoji slots again...

Ok! We shall be starting a question of the week here to finish off our recaps! This week's question shall be: What hermit would you embody? (It could be more than one hermit, but try to keep it at one hermit)