Recap #19: The Recap Is A Raging Dumpster Fire

-Written by KingChocoFacialHairCasuallyy-

-Edited by potato-tomato-pomato-

Hello queens, kings, and nonbinary royalty!~~ Welcome to this weeks lovely recap. It's Friday night, we had nothing done until today, and we are totally not procrastinating on this even more! This week has been pretty interesting, so strap yourselves in for this recap. (BTW: Smutler is converting this all into paragraphs so this might get weird.)

First we got the milestones! In the followers category, we have _adrilia_ who got 400 followers- like wHAT THE- HoW- Like i know how your amazing and hard working buT :OOO- along with that, we have MilkyCooper with a whopping 300 followers, _fffffffffffffd with the big ol 100 followers, and AHyperFerret with an outstanding 60 followers! Great job guys :D

Following on with more exciting milestones, we have CinnamonViper with 1k+ reads and 50+ votes on their book "Shapeshifter," a Scar-centered story that looks pretty interesting owo and estheravenger with 2k+ reads and 100+ votes on their oneshot books! Congrats guys!

The lovely NoNamedNerd has brought us Permatwist chAPTER FOUR BABYYYYYY LETS GO WOOT WOOT-

Along with that, RaeTheStar put out this adorable oneshot called "Baby Boo" which waters my flowers, brightens my room, clears my skin, and makes me believe in the world again. I seriously recommend this oneshot if you need some cheering up.

The wondrous OhHeyItsLoki delivers us some lovely platonic nHo fluff, featuring the iconic quartet getting into some lovely snow shenanigans. WHO CARES ABOUT SUMMER ITS TIME FOR SNOW F L U F F.

Jazthefox16 wrote an absolutely adorable little Grumbo drabble and sob the soft is making me die I just please fluff yes.

The wonderful --Azael-- and Xyekem teamed up for some amazing platonic Scarian angst! Some watcher action and a promised plot twist? :WhatsThisISee: Gimme gimme- sign me up right now-

Crazycatmeow413 wrote a spectacular oneshot with a really interesting concept ngl: Charged Creeper Doc! Of course we already have creeper Doc, but what about CHARGED creeper Doc? OW O. This is such a new and creative idea, I absolutely love it.

Like imagine him almost being a lantern or a torch- he glows so he doesn't really need to carry a torch around with him. Along with that- imagine in like some kind of evil doc au, doc is like crouching somewhere dark and you can just see this silhouette of a glowing creeper perfectly being illuminated by his own ominous glow. ANd like- what if the glowing gets brighter and softer according to how intense his emotions are??? Like imagine a really excited Doc- maybe him reacting to the nHo coming back or something idk i haven't watched any recent episodes- and hes really bright and glowy and just god yes- but what if someone gets hurt or captured by evil? Him looking downright terrifying- his eye darkening, slamming his hand down on the table and looking p i s s e d as his glow is slowly burning brighter and brighter- Or like- in the middle of battle his gow would be so strong that you could barley see- almost like a flash bang effect. Sob and when hes cuddly and sleepy his glow his really soft and hes like a small little night light.

...ok that got long- i give everyone full usage of that quick brainstorming thing- knock yourselves out lmao.

One_Pan_Band brings us angsty teens, a lovely Griangst songfic for the soul, to balance out the lovely fluff we got earlier. This also features established Scarian which is great as normal :D

FrozenMoonbeams proposed a Hermitcraft Asylum AU that has the lovely Cub, Scar, and Doc has the head staff. More updates on said AU are said t come, and the concept is hella epic so far, and we cant wait to see it grow :D

As a quick reminder, Scar's birthday was on the 19th, and Etho's birthday was on the 21st! Late happy birthday you amazing hermits!

The wonderful thathermitweirdo will be going inactive for the next few weeks. We cant wait to see you back soon! :D

Also- The Hel's realm grows steadily larger every passing s e c o n d . I fear for us. I fear for us all. We are doomed.

Along with that, TheRecorning is a corn account that exists and I'm deeply afraid of it. Deeply. #KillTheCorn smh smh

And that's it for this week's (short) recap! This one's a short one, but we hope you all have a wonderful and lovely morning/afternoon/evening/night! :DDD