Author Recap #1

+Written by ultimatebookworm12+

Hello, everyone! Welcome to the very first Hermittpad Author Recap.

This first recap is a bit of a mess. There isn't much information, or organization- we started it literally a few days ago, deciding only to cover half the week and to fully develop it in the next. Yes, it would've been a better idea to start this next week, but we're so eager to get this out and take in your feedback.

So, let's get into this hodge-podge of information!

BarnowlNiza published a book on their alt account, crazybooklover0! If you love Niza's books, this is the place to go for more content. It's a collection of short story drabbles, the first being a short and bittersweet tale of a soon-to-be-soldier learning just how terrible his time in the army could be.

Niza also hit 2,000 reads on their book 'They Return,' a heartfelt story that spirals out from multiple perspectives, sparking into action when Iskall finds Grian collapsed in the shopping district. Highlighting the individual personalities and relationships of nearly ten hermits, this is a story you don't want to miss.

(Plus the Watcher angst, we sTAAAANN-)

Along the same Watcher route, hermitcraft_addict updated their book From the Inside this week. Grian has a voice inside his head that is driven by evil, motivated to take over or destroy the server. Unfortunately, the voice has gained too much control lately- the entire Hermitcraft server is in danger, as Grian is unable to fight the wickedness inside of him. The wickedness that comes from the inside.

largefrenchbread cleaned up her account this week, temporarily wiping away any stories that weren't oneshots. The books will be back eventually, shiny and practically new again.

BridgetTh3B1RD's mom found her Wattpad and Discord accounts this week, and Savi was forced to fight for their Internet freedom. However, she was able to resolve the issue quickly and will not be leaving Hermittpad anytime soon. I spent ten minutes last night trying to word a little tribute and good-luck to you, bUT NOW I HAVE TO DELETE IT- it's okay, it's okay, it's all for the best.

Samily is canon now. thebirdfantasy and Art_With_Pika_Mica got together this week, creating a shiny new Hermittpad ship for us to fangirl over. Congrats, you two! <3

Indominus_Gaming will not be posting stories for a bit- they've been feeling under the weather lately and don't have the stamina to write much. Get well soon!

ultimatebookworm12 has released a Hamilton-based oneshot book similar to her Hermitcraft Stuff book! All you Hamiltrash out there, look out for that!

Along with publishing a new book, Lia updated her book, Hermitcraft Origins, a story about how Hermitcraft came to be, leaving readers hanging with a cliffhanger and a mystery savior. If you haven't read it yet, go and check it out!

Also, this week, she celebrated her birthday! HAPPY REVOLUTION AROUND THE SUN, LIA-

_Ash-Potato_ made a fun BuddyMeter quiz for us to try out. PTSD from the BuddyMeter quiz trend intensifies-

kowaretoakan is saying goodbye to the Hermitcraft fandom, after a (unfinished)

BitterSweet_48 entered the fandom this week with a short but angsty fiction entitled Rescuing Grian. What happens when Grian and Poultry Man disappear at the same time?

Well, not what you think. Throw yourself headfirst into this tale of friendship, destruction, sacrifice, and mystery. It's worth it, we promise.

lonelyZodiac posted a new Hermitcraft fanfiction called Castle on a Cloud. Set in an alternate universe of hybrids and humans, this book pulled me in from the very start, using flashbacks, foreshadowing, and cut-scenes to support the plot. Though it is entangled in layers of angst, this story is actually of a different genre- the kind of rise-up, revolutionary tale. We can't wait to see the protagonist grow and (hopefully) succeed through this story!

FoxyNinjaBear hit 1k reads on A Hacker's Tale! Congratulations, Foxy! A Hacker's Tale has had us hooked from day one, with its diverse cast of characters and unique take on the classic protagonist/antagonist roles.

mleppp similarly hit 500 reads on The Tragedies Bring Us Together, a short fiction that gives us intense Romeo and Juliet vibes- torn apart by war, suffering mentally and physically, two lovers try to survive. Except this one has a happy ending, so-

Ariyaquila hit 10k reads on her oneshots book as well! Congrats, Ariya!

_Ash-Potato_ has started the tag #StopTheEnderDragonAbuse! Join today and save Ender dragons all around the world!

The other Ash, Ash_InTheFlames, has 200 followers as of this week! That's an incredibly impressive landmark- you deserve it!

HermitFan and unicornthalady opened up the first riddle on the tournament, a challenge for all teams to solve before February 20th. Good luck, Hermittpaders!

Hermitfan also had her birthday this week! Happy belated birthday! :D

Cramsalesman got a niece this week! Her sister gave birth to a lovely baby girl. Congratulations, Cram!

The Hermittpadders on the Discord server have multiple cults, the latest being the OOC Mumbo Cult and the Bread Cult. Welcome to hell.

hxrmits and soiamaxx have made a new joint account to develop a GCSE AU, which, if you didn't know is a group of tests people in the UK have to take in year 11 so they can go to university. Check out hermitau for more details!

p3pp3r_ hit 50 followers this week! WE LOVE YOU, PEPPER--

_ASmolToast_ has been cranking out the alternative universes; most recently, they posted a tragic oneshot of futuristic Renskall. We were weeping as the two hermits donned their armor and fought for their lives, trying their best to protect each other- that is, until- well, we'll leave it up to you to read and find out.

Alrighty, that's it for this week! Don't worry, changes are coming soon- there are going to be better methods of finding information, more organized recaps, and possibly even some additions to the team- we'll have to see. We're sorry this Recap is not quite up to par, but we hope we'll have found our footing by next week. Thank you!