Recap #72: (joke about time and it not being tuesday)

Info Gatherers: Azael, Livy
Writers: Eevee, Livy
Editors: Eevee, King

And welcome back to the recap! Everyone ready for another week full of new AUs, angst, fluff, and any other genres we come across? Ready or not, let's get into it!

Starting us off, we have GogyStyle with a Grumbo AU. But this isn't just any Grumbo AU! It's a royal AU, and an interactive story as well in which readers will get to choose how the story ends! In Chapter 1, we see Grian sneaking out of the castle, and some interesting interactions are sure to follow. If you plan on reading, make sure you do mind the warnings in the description.

TinyAzalea101 updated their AU Memory Loss with Chapter 4, in which Xae discovers they can read and speak Galactic. For anyone unaware, this fic is about EX waking up in Hels with no memory of how he got there; he only remembers their name and a face that must be important, but he isn't sure why.

sure_new_username has made another addition to their Hermit Blood fanfic, where Vampire Mumbo discovers he likes the sun, even if he turns out looking like a raisin after being in it. There is a slight blood warning though- keep yourselves safe!

Lily_IsALitleGirl has added a second amazing chapter to their Wonderland AU! The Watchers are back at it again and have kidnapped Grian. What will the Evolutionists have to do to get him back? Well, read to find out! Except you won't. Because there's a cliffhanger. But still, read it. Do it now. NOW-

It's been quite a long time, but the new chapter in EmberDragon34's rewrite of Cursed is certainly worth the wait! In this chapter, the Hermits call a meeting in the town hall and hatch a plan to survive. It's taken two months to be written, so be sure to pop over and give it a read!

DemisexualDay has updated their Hermitcraft x DSMP fanfic, Doing More Than Watching! Dream and his buddies take this Xelqua person to the healer, and wait for him to wake up so they can find out who he is. Go take a look, it's a very well-written chapter!

Anni_Lee added a new chapter to their AU, The Moon! Notch makes a deal with the mischievous Watchers to leave them alone, and they come up with a plan to invade Hermitcraft...

MightysWolf is giving their De-Evolutionists AU a rework, go check out chapters 1 and 2! Why are a few of the Hermits not themselves, and what's the correlation? We'll soon find out as the story progresses!

Angst? Angst! This_Is_An_Account0 has started a new Griangst oneshot book. But keep in mind, with angst usually comes gore, so make sure to read the trigger warnings!

The start of something Permanent has begun in @someonewithwin's AU, where a mysterious doctor decides to experiment on the Hermits without their consent. Wait, is that Mumbo as an enderman?! Y'all should check this story out!

The prologue for TheAlliedArchives' new Watcher AU, Sunrise to Sunset, has been released! It introduces an OC that will be there along with the Hermits. The author has noted that the updates may be slow, but we encourage you to read along!

Ametxhyst's new Hermitcraft fanfiction has gotten two prologues, for each of the main characters, False and Stress. This sure is going to be a great adventure!

Drakonsnake has started Five Minutes to Forever with Scar falling into the Boatem hole. He lands in the Void-Realm, but what will happen to him? Make sure to read the trigger warnings in the description!

Redst0nes has announced that their Grumbo Oneshots book is on hold, as their dog has passed. To the author; take as much time as you want, there's no rush! To everyone else; go and read some of the oneshots in there in the meantime, they're great!

DakotahWinters has taken down Hidden Consequences temporarily, but it'll be back! Be on the lookout for the rewrite!

And last but not least, we have our milestones! Hermitdere32 has hit a full stack of followers, meanwhile CWellermanhas hit 50 and adrilxa a stunning 600! Congrats, and here's to many more :D

For our book milestone, we've got another one from adrilxa. Their Origins and S7 Oneshots have hit over 100k reads! Amazing!

That's all for this week's recap! Make sure to stay hydrated and stay safe, and we'll catch you next week!