Recap #7: Hapy keysmashed oh mY GOD

+ written and edited by _adrilia_ and hapyhappiness (happy birthday to me-) +

Get ready for a load of follower achievements, you guys ready for this? Ahem.

ehruuu has hit a stack of followers TIMES TWO! Wolves_All_Around has hit 90 followers! MightysWolf has hit 200 followers, DangerAngel2 has hit 150, IskallMAN has hit 100, Xyekem has hit 50, and lonelyZodiac has hit 100! Casuallyy has hit 250 followers! Ariyaquila has hit 300! Congrats to all of you!! Woooo!

We have our second revolution coming, noconsistentname started a Vive la Welslution. No, they're not fighting the Grian stannies, they're just raising awareness for Wels because our sassy boy needs more love and appreciation. -End Transmission-

I_love_Polar_Bears fell behind on Hermitcraft and now has 99 episodes to watch in 2x speed, we salute you brave soul. -End Transmission-

ehruuu (formerly known as hxrmits) wrote a wonderful little piece on AO3 to celebrate xBcrafted hitting 300k subscribers! Featuring Iskall, Joe, and Beef, this story is definitely worth a read! Along with that, they've created a cute fluffy chapter with xBeralis in the sunset- it's a heck ton of semi-platonic fluff and stuff but then they kiSs and it's AAAAAAA--IT'S SO CUTE

AlterlineSucks has made a Twitter account! Everyone go follow +AlterlineS since Twitter won't let them insult themselves >:} (aight lesgo twitter, you know what you're doing don't you >>:}}}}) Besides that, they found some time to write a bit of Stresskall this week- kinda hetero ngl, but I'll take it.

Casuallyy has blESSED US WITH SOME SCARIAN WE LOVE YOU THANKS FOR ALL YOU DOOOOO <333333333

Also, did you know that it was Kittie's birthday recently? For celebration, we asked people the question: "What's one thing you appreciate about Kittie?" Make sure you go answer it on her message board.

Get ready for a load of angst, y'all, Ariyaquila is taking on the Bad Things Happen Bingo challenge. With everything from "don't let them see you cry" to "tearful smile", this should be one heck of a ride. We salute you, Quill, now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go cry in the corner.

quiddlz has hit 2k reads on their book Long Lost Hope, a Hermitcraft x YHS crossover! Congrats!!

A lot of people have been writing about Hermits finding Hermittpad, courtesy of the 30 Day Quarantine Challenge (psst, if you're interested, check out Hermittpad Writers for more info!), including HermitcraftSnake, KeichiAkechi24, Viola_halogen, One_Pan_Band, Despairing_Heart, and Fandomsunite05!