Recap #10: "I am mAde of hErmIt anGst"

-Written by @Casuallyy-

-Epic Stronger Than You rewrite by @KingChocoFacialHair-

BEFORE WE START THIS WEEK; Welcome, Casuallyy to the Recap team! After acting as moderator on the Recap discord for months, Kittie decided to apply and we're all excited to have her on the team at last :D

Welcome, beauties and gentlebeauties! It's a frhiching BEAUTIFUL day outside. The birds are singing..the flowers are blooming..on days like these, readers like you should be bur- wait, no, that's not right, dammit Sans. You should be rEading this week's Hermittpad recap ;)))))))))

(if you cant tell, thats an undertale reference which prompted smutler to write a remix of the Undertale remix of stronger than you.)

That being said, welcome to the first week of double recaps since- aggressively checks notes- literally January, holy crap it's been a long time. And b o y o h b o y does it feel good to be back on schedule.

Jumping right into milestones, let's see; RauvSucksAtWriting (who does nOt suck at writing) passed 1k reads on their headcanononeshotincorrectquoteau hybrid book, "Hermitcraft Stuff for the Soul". Congrats, Rauv!

Similarly, Finngegins_trash hit #1 on the tags "winged" and "jumbo" with their fanfiction Lightwing, an AU of Watchers, Admins, and various entities on the run from humanity. The fact that a Hermitcraft fanfiction can come first on a non-Hermitcraft related tag like 'winged' is actually really cool, what if we started tagging our books with random words like 'apple' or 'cult' to see how many tags we could take over- omg guys everyone tag your books with werewolf and we can take over those cliche werewolf romance stories with Hermitcraft fanfiction it'll be amazing- haha im just kidding but like- what if- (LETS OVERTHROW THE WEREWOLF ROMANCE INDUSTRY WOOT WOOT... and if you guys don't ill do it myself)

Qwerty1234543212 is shOok by the well-deserved 369 reads on their art book- go check it out for their Jevin doodles, art remakes and the like, and we can get you to three hundred sixty nine bAzilLion :D

Ash_InTheFlames hit 40k reads on her oneshots book and 15k reads on Hidden Magic, set in an AU where magic is forbidden- however, Hermitcraft is a safe space where the magic-using outlaws can practice their magic freely. It's difficult for magic users to find it, but once they do, they'll find themselves in a place where they're more free than they've ever been before. (hopefully I fixed that before it was too late - Ash)

As well as that, a few authors are taking breaks this week: hermitcraft_addict is getting a bit unmotivated for Hermitcraft, JeremyTheGayAssFox is leaving for a bit, and aiMHana, after hundreds of chapters of Hermitcraft related rambles and oneshots, is moving on to other fandoms. All the best to you three! <3

@FollowTheEgg is here. Follow it. Do it. *holds up gun* dO IT-

Itsrba_watt2 changed their username to interstellarrainboe, and AbstractObjective changed their username to DawnLeaf37 as well. Just so you guys don't get confused with these new names around-

Next up, in Hermitcraft-AUs-that-came-up-this-week-that-need-to-happen: Deltarune AU, Gravity Falls AU (oop, actually PotatoSquared_15 is doing that) and Wings of Fire AU, any takers? Although, on second thought, I'm not sure there's anyone whose personality can be compared with that of our lord and savior Prince Fluffy Boi Ralsei. (Fluff boi prince ralsei is my life and blood and i love him i would die for fluffy boi ralsei i love him please take all my uwus and owos ralsei.)