Recap #46: Hermit Fluff My Beloved <3

Info Gatherers: Pere_exe, saphixe
Writers: EminenceGhost
Editors: saphixe

Welcome, welcome, welcome!! Has another week gone by already? Boy does time fly when you're writing fanfiction amirite? And if you're worried that maybe you've missed some things this past week like oh, I don't know, some book updates or something, that's what we're here for! Speaking of which, it's that time again!

If you're looking for a lot of banter between two evil alters, then check out The Sweet Taste of Revenge by Google_Foogle ! In this oneshot Hels and Ex travel across the Nether on their way to cause a revolution! :D

What more Ex content? Well Ariyaquila has got you covered with Instauration! After causing chaos on the Hermitcraft server with quite a few familiar alters, he comes face to face with someone he thought was dead. Who is this mysterious someone? ... What? Thought I'd tell you? Go read it yourself! >:D

FrozenMoonbeams has a new Hermitcraft book called Deep Dark! At the start of Season 8, Ex makes a rather dramatic entrance by killing Xisuma on the first day. This is going to be an interesting season for the hermits, that's for sure! (R.I.P that Xisuma ayyyy)

Happily Ever After is a fluffy Tango/Etho drabble by WelshKitsune !! Is Tangtho considered a rarepair? I don't know, maybe? Well, regardless I for one will be checking it out and I suggest you should too!

How does one take care of a baby Impulse? Well, in Slothinati99's oneshot Reset, the server is going to have to figure that one out! His code is suddenly reset and he becomes a child! Let's hope they can figure out how to fix it whilst keeping the small child entertained!

The_Magical_Writer1 takes on a Writing Bingo challenge! For the first chapter, everyone's favorite sleep master Bdubs tries to get things done around the server! Easier said than done, as it feels like everyone is out to do whatever they can to distract him.

Time for a trip down memory lane! Itz_Larissa takes us all the way back to when Jevin first joined, aka Season 2 in Slime Issues! It's a semi-crack oneshot exploring how Jevin attempts to deal with the various issues of being a slime.

 posted a new oneshot book for taking requests for ship oneshots! So if you're feeling a little starved of your favorite rarepair, now's your chance to get some fuel!

Craztycatmeow413 is participating in a collab over on ao3! Consider swinging by to check out their collaborative work with some other hermitcraft writers! :)

Before we announce the milestones hit this week, we'd like to announce a birthday!!

Happy birthday to xXderpy-MerpXx!!! Xe celebrated xir birthday on the 14th! Feel free to drop xem a happy belated b-day on xir conversations page!! :DD

And now for the milestones!!

Our beloved Recap member saphixe has hit 200 followers!

YourFriendWillow has reached their one year anniversary on Wattpad! Happy anniversary! :D

Another hermittpadder whose reached a year on Wattpad is CrystalResist! Happy anniversary to you as well!! :D

Banished by MayaTheWatcher has reached 20k reads! Boy that's a lot!!

Also, one more quick thing from your beloved writer! I, EminenceGhost is currently holding a poll to determine which book to drop next! Go to the conversation tab to find brief descriptions of the three different books before voting in the strawpoll!

And that's all we've got for you this week! Remember to stay hydrated and wear your seatbelt! Good luck to all of your endeavors and we'll see you again, same time, same place next week! :D