Recap #40: It's Not That Late at Night Shut Up

Info Gatherers: Pere_exeItzNotCarippsa
Writers: EminenceGhost
Editors: EminenceGhost

Ayo happy 40th recap! Let's friggin go! Also, I don't know about y'all but this past week was very hot. It's finally starting to feel like summer and I'm pumped! But enough about the weather, let's take a fine look at what our lovely community has provided us for the week!

To kick things off, if you're looking for a bit of silliness and the (partial) return of Poultry Man, Crazycatmeow413 has you covered in their new oneshot "Poultry Man Two: Electric Boogaloo"! After xB beats Xisuma's chicken game many, many times over, he's dared to wear a chicken mask until he dies. (Imagine taking that without the context of minecraft-) However, a certain egg-chucking superhero isn't too happy with the impersonation!

For the finale of their season 7 oneshot book, adrilxa presents "The Heist", a chatfic pov where Tango proposes robbing Scar's base for diamond popsicles to ZIT at 3 in the morning, and everything just spirals out from there, because why wouldn't it?

"Hermitcamps" by TreeWritez is an ongoing Percy Jackson AU starring Zed, Beef and xB! One day they were just hanging out together, and then suddenly they're attacked by strange mythological creatures and get their whole world turned upside down!

If you're looking for more Evil X content, now's the perfect time to read "When Evil Arrives" by Lulububbles_Is_Tired because they just completed the book! EX suddenly appears on the spawn island in Season 7, and understandably most of the hermits begin to panic. However, a select few among them (sussy) want to take the opportunity to try and be his friend!

And finally, we have "Love and War" by thathermitweirdo which stars Mumbo and Grian! They decide to spend some time apart after a large fight shortly after the end of the mayoral races. However, when Mumbo is hesitant to join HEP, explaining that he doesn't want to worsen his relationship with Grian any further, Scar takes this as a sign that he's actually a member of the resistance! !!Please mind the trigger warnings!!

You know what time it is! Announcements and milestones babeyyyyyyyyyyyyy

On the 22nd of May, Puppiesandpink celebrated her 3 year anniversary on Wattpad!!!! :D

Also, Pere, who was formerly known as Birdlover345 on Wattpad has changed her username to Pere_exe :)

Let's get some pogs in the chat for MayaTheWater hitting 1k votes on their book "Banished"!

XandeaTheWatcher is super close to hitting 100 followers! You got this!!

Who has 200 followers? Qgears has 200 followers! Yay!! :D

And finally, can you believe that there are 80k reads on Anon1909's season 7 oneshot book? That's a lot of reads!!

That's all we got for you this week folks! This is my (Ghost's) first time publishing the recap so if anything goes wrong, please feel free to riot against me! I love y'all and have an amazing week! Keep writing my dudes! :D