Recap #24: It's Spooky Season, Tonight We'll be Dressed as Your Sanity

-Written by: ItzNotCarippsa, KingChocoFacialHair, potato-tomato-pomato, Casuallyy-

-Edited by: potato-tomato-pomatoItzNotCarippsa-

Hello lovely my lovely pirates, because that's a gender neutral term, what is up. Hope your day has been good, mine has been lovely. Just watching my friends scream at me not to get off break and work on the recap :D. Please do remember that the Hermitpad Community Server is always open, just DM us for the link! Don't be afraid, it's a very welcome (and insane) community.

Anyway, let's get on with everything!! First, as always, we have the lovely milestones!~ Congrats to the amazing HPGacha and iloveabby1 who blasted in with a splendid 20 followers, OliveTheHermitFan with a dazzling 40 followers, MayaTheWatcher with stunning 50 followers, QueenChaos48 with a confounding 73 followers, interstellarrainboe with a gorgeous 80 followers, Maddiefox540 with 90 followers, AHyperFerret with an awesome 93 followers, Anon1909 with 98 followers (lets get em to 100 everyone!), King_Goose with a staggering 153 followers, -SUCKITGREENBOY- with a phenomenal 200 followers, I_AM_SUICUNE with a very satisfying count of 123 followers, -y-tho- and Espressooooo with an amazing 300 followers, thathermitweirdo with an extraordinary 350 followers, and Ariyaquila with the outstanding 600 followers! Amazing job y'all!!

And also, make sure to wish a happy birthday to SallyTheChicken, who had her bday this week! (If it's not actually her real bday and if it's only her rp bday ima go slap myself-)

Along with those awesome follower milestones, let's move along with the book milestones!

We got with KitGD_ with 4.51k on their book "Above or Below," OhHeyItsLoki with 10k reads on the HC oneshot book, kiiwiiowo with 30k on their HC oneshot book, Casuallyy with 50k reads on their Grumbo oneshot book, and Anon1909 with almost 50k reads on her HC Oneshots book (so close)! A huge round of applause for these guys!! :D

Gliding smoothly into this week's interesting ship fics, we got QueenChaos48 with a heccin cute Scardubs oneshot to contrast a recent toxic Scardubs oneshot as well! A healthy dose of both angst and fluff for my soft little heart uwu.

Adding onto more ships with our lovely hermit Mr. BDoubleO, we have sixth_bright_shiner that delivered one some Rendoc/Bdoc angst! A songfic oneshot actually, with the song Youngblood by 5 Seconds of Summer. I never knew I needed a songfic of that song, but ooo boy yes I did :D

Continuing with more ships, we have HamburgerBarcode that released a very soft Mumskall drabble that had my heart like ansjdjdjd oml soft Mumskall is a huge yes (pls gib more content ty) and tangledinfairylights reappeared via their oneshot book to release a new tangoulse oneshot!! Though the book is still on hold, it was great to have a nice read in the meantime!

mosspawz published a new chapter on their book, Look Into My Eye's, and it gets pretty intense near the end. I won't spoil anymore but do go and read it for yourself, it's amazingggg! :DD

Are any of you a fan of both MCYT and Hermitcraft? KitGD_ just updated their amazing story, Above or Below, a MCYT highschool AU. Also, please make sure you're okay with sensitive topics before you read :).

galacticcheerios has been keeping up with the 31 Days of Fall prompts from our Writers book, even releasing 3 days at once! Woo keep it up! :D

BirdLover345 also wrote a few days from the 31 Days of Fall prompts! Make sure to mind the trigger warnings and give it a read!

One_Pan_Band and ShinyTheWeirdo are starting a collaboration called 'Lacuna' on their new joined account, The_Fixers! I won't spoil anything, but it looks pretty great so far :eyes:

Moving on to the announcements in this week's recap,,,

FandomsUnite05 is taking a bit of a break from writing Hermitcraft. She'll still be active in Hermittpad though, and will continue writing arc one of Timekeepers!

NoNamedNerd proposed the idea of making Permatwist an interactive comment once they get back into Hermitcraft and writing for it! Whatever they decide to do, we're sure as hecc excited!

anonyrounmellow won't be writing any Hermitcraft fics on their Wattpad anymore, but if they do write any, they'll be on ArcherAuthors! They will be writing for another fandom however, which is an SMP that they play on! Wishing them well!

-Warrior_Princess- started a tag for shippers that's been making the rounds in the Hermitcraft fandom! Go check it out!

Guess who came out this week? We support you greatly, galacticcheerios <333333! Another beautiful, kind, and caring bi/pan (insert a billion hearts hereeee).

Oh, and by the way, happy international coming out day (hopefully we're on time-)!!! <333

Let's give a warm welcome back to -_Xylia_-! We missed you *huggos*!!

Switching gears to artist appreciation, dang King_Goose has them skillsssss with a new and colorful pfp that they drew THEMSELF LIKE THAT'S SOME TALENT RIGHT THERE-

Alsooooooo please take a look at the StylisticExperiments profile, and go vote there before the voting time is over :D. There's literally, like, 60+ chapters on their character files book, and barely any reads. I aM cOnFuSiOn.

Short and sweet about the Minecraft update: glow squids, cave update and axolotls in buckets ^-^

Ending this week's recap on the much more gloomy side, That-One-Genderfluid's account got yeeted into the sad void. You may have heard of them, considering they have 1k+ followers. We still don't know why their account was terminated -several Hermittpadders have tried searching for their account, clicking on their profile, but nothing comes up :<.

Thank you for tuning in on this week's slightly-not-as-late-as-usual-but-a-bit-short recap! We're very sorry for the late recaps these past few weeks, we're working on it! :D

Hope that whoever is reading this has a great morning/afternoon/evening day!! Remember to stay hydrated and take breaks pls <33