Recap #90: Rest in Peace TFC

Info Gatherers: Axl, Azael
Writers: Axl, Sara, Azael, Aero
Editors: Sara, Azael, Crocs

Another week, another recap, covering all things creative from your favorite corner of chaos and insanity that we call Hermittpad! Still catching up from our hiatus, we have plenty to talk about both old and new - so let’s not waste any more time on preamble and see what cool stuff y’all have been up to!

Firstly, we have some exciting news, our trial members are now full members! Congratulations to Sara, Aero, and Axl! We’re thrilled to see you on the team :D

Thysted has also become an Archive member! If you're also interested in becoming a Archiver, DM HermittpadArchives

To start the books off: Crazy4Candy_ has brought us an update to their Hermitcraft one-shots book! In this oneshot, a certain admin wakes up to find something odd has happened, but don’t worry, Keralis is there to help him out!

That’s Not What Knights Do is the new one-shot given to us by dear SharkBait_13_23 in Hermitcraft Oneshots and Other Things. In a room decorated by different sorts of deadly weaponry, Wels sits in a chair and waits for his interview. The twist? Wels, himself, is rather deadly as a professional assassin with a respectable kill count. And as he waits, Wels ponders back to what started the criminal path he now walks… this isn’t what knights do, though… is it?

LilyAndSoe's Gifted: A Hermitcraft AU returns. This time, we delve into the mind of Stress as our villain stresses over (ha, see what I did there?) the fact that he has yet to obtain their physical form. They were promised they’d have it in ten days - and it’s been ten day - will they manage to reform themselves in the physical world?

Looking for something a little more… bittersweet? Then the new Double Life oneshot in GalaxyWr1tesSh1z’s Alteration and Alterations book is the thing for you - featuring our favorite sand people, Scar and Grian!

TheMaskEd-0ne returns with angst in their Hermitcraft One-Shots and Stuffs! What type of angst, you ask? Why, Mumbo angst, of course! You see, Mumbo is in a physically/emotionally abusive relationship with his gold digger girlfriend, Gracie. After a last fight, Mumbo runs away. He then meets a stranger, who offers him a permanent escape from this nightmare. I wonder who it might be…

Seeing as it was Grian’s birthday a few days ago (Happy Birthday Grian!), That_One_Girl_LOL wrote a one-shot for the occasion in <Hermitcraft Oneshots>! Grian is peacefully sleeping in his bed when the front door of his house is broken in a Sparta-kick way by Mumbo and Scar. But -gasp- Grian hasn’t celebrated his birbday (yes, birbday) in literal years! So, the hermits decide to do something about it.

microwaving_snickers has republished several one-shots from their old account, including the most recent in which our favorite fearless nether knight has to face his greatest challenge yet…a date with Ex! Guess you’ll have to figure out how he fairs in this quest yourself, though! ;p

Onto more fics, Xanthicat has updated A Blessing and a Curse. In this chapter we watch as Xavon struggles with his sense of self, questioning if ‘Evil Xisuma’ is really who he is or what he wants to be. Want to see how things will go once he figures things out? Then go check it out!