Recap #49: BACK IN BUSINESS BABY!

Info Gatherers: Pere_exe, KingChocoFacialHair, and helicopter_stan
Writers: EminenceGhost and KingChocoFacialHair
Editors: helicopter_stan

Howdy there folks! Back again with our weekly recap! Yup, we release a recap every week and we’ve never missed one! That’s right, this weeks recap has started off with me gaslighting y’all! Although seriously, we’re sorry for the spontaneous hiatus, not to worry though as we’re getting back on track! 

Azael and King have rejoined the recap, so welcome back you two losers <3

We are currently looking for many new friends to interact with, so if you are one of those new people, it’s wonderful to see you! Welcome to the Hermittpad Recap, the book that recaps for fanfiction fans of Hermitcraft, it’s wonderful to have you here! <3

And those who have stuck with us for a while, I’m glad you are sitting back and reading these still! It means the world to us to have people continuing to read these.

We’re actually hosting an art event! That’s right guys, events and activities are starting back up again :D

I'm sure you've noticed but the banner has always been rather bland and basic. We've decided to hand over the banner ideas to you! 

That's right folks there's going to be an art competition for the banner! 

The dimensions of a wattpad banner is 1920x600. Make your banner design by September 11th, and send it by any means possible! Whether DMing one of the members on discord, messaging the account, publishing a chapter with the image, any means! Just make sure we respond, or that means we haven't seen it. 

We'll then shove all the designs into a google doc (anonymously) and ask you guys to vote on which ones you like the best! 

If your banner had a watermark, name, or anything else unneeded, it won't be accepted. We will add your name to the banner ourselves and give you the proper credit you deserve! 

Any questions? DM this account or Azael!

Don't be afraid to try! This is just for fun and all your art styles are amazing and unique. Don't hold back and participate! And that's all, happy drawing, Hermittpaders <3

First off some wonderful books from the community! (Don’t tell the others but this is my favorite part!) 

Craving some Scarian? xXderpy-merpXx has a fluff oneshot for you! Grian gives Scar a friendship bracelet, and Scar agonizes over how to tell Grian he loves him!

ProobablyMe brought us a wonderful story about xB and Keralis! When they were younger, they’d often joke about getting married if they were both still single at 30. However as the day draws nearer, they have to consider if it’s still a joke. Are they /j or are they /srs? 

thathermitweirdo has updated their Grumbo oneshot book! For our multi-fandom readers, this is a Dream SMP crossover! Mumbo is visiting Grian’s family for the holidays, however one family member doesn’t exactly take too kindly to him! 

Did someone say Bdoc? SIothinati99 sure did! This week they’ve put Bdubs and Doc in a carnival! Some nice fluff for y’all :D