Recap #61: The Band is Getting Back Together! :D

Info Gatherers: Evan, Eevee, Azael
Writers: Evan, Wilbur, Xye, Eevee
Editors: Eevee, Azael

Hello people of the interwebs, and welcome to this week's recap! You're just in time to get your weekly dose of angst, fluff, hurt/comfort, and everything in between! But before we get into all of the wonderful authors, why don't y'all let us know how your day has been? Hope it's been great, and if not, then we hope we can make it at least a little better! :)

To start us off, PacificSeaOtter has updated her book MCYT Chaos. For those of you who enjoy Superhero AUs and/or crossovers, we hope you'll go give it a read, as we're sure you'll enjoy it as much as we did!

Next up we have BlackMors_, with an update to their book Hermitcraft Incorrect Quotes! For those who love crack as much as we do, we highly recommend giving this a read ;)

Another great incorrect quotes book is Hitsuji_goat's Herrrrrrmitcraft: Incorrect Quotes, and their latest quote hits a bit too close to comfort.

Mightyswolf, FluffyBella5, Anon1909, Hermitcraft_Queen, and EminenceGhost all updated their oneshot books! We can never get enough oneshots, short but sweet! From heart-wrenching, fluffy Bdoc to Ender Skizzpulse comfort, if you're looking for a short but pleasant fic to read at 2 am when you clearly have school the next day, these are all great choices! (hah sucks for you all I have no school for a week >B) - azael)

On the topic of oneshots, though it hasn't been updated in a bit, OhHeyItsVes's Hermitcraft oneshots are some of my favorites to read and re-read and re-re-read. It does contain shipping, though, so just be aware of that!

KitKatExists updated The Villain and the Hero with an adorable 17th chapter, with a few too many commenters revealing that they find scars hot. And honestly... :flushed:

AlphaWolf1107 updated Trauma of Two Worlds, a DSMP and Hermitcraft crossover! If you're into either one or even both of these fandoms, this book is a great choice to feed your brainrot. They will also be slowing down updating Trauma of Two Worlds for personal reasons. Remember to take care!

Though Hermitdere32 has mostly stopped writing oneshots, they made one special for their 50 followers milestone. In this part songfic, Taurtis gets invited to Hermitcraft and Grian is happy to see him, but Taurtis is jealous of Mumbo, who gets Grian's love. It's a bit sad--but amazing all the same!

Hidden Consequences got another gripping update, in which more bad news was discovered... DakotahWinters is sure out to break our hearts! :') Mind the warnings if you do plan on reading, however, since this chapter is a little gorier than previous ones might've been.

thathermitweirdo's Watcher AU, The silver sun, got an update as well. In this chapter, Doc and Wels try to hold off the Watchers and find Xisuma; meanwhile, some shocking backstory is revealed to the admin.

In the recent angsty update of Hels Rebellion, Xelqua tries to get information from Bdubs and Stress, but they hear more from him that's less than welcome news. Not only that, but this chapter has a fantastic title, I must say. Head over to AvianFalls's profile and check it out!

We've also got a couple new stories, starting with The New Area 77, in which Doc along with Ren and Scar create a second Area 77 to try and get to the bottom of the strange happenings in Hermitcraft Season 8. There's a prologue and chapter 1 out so far, and more is sure to come. Go check it out on Hakkepeiling234's profile!

Recently, PromiseTheMoon's fic Unrecognizable ended, but chapter 1 of the sequel is here! Unreachable is sure to be just as exciting as Unrecognizable, so go check it out on their profile, and make sure to read the previous book first if you haven't already.

And for our last book announcement, easts1de started a new Punznap book called The Things You Do! Not Hermitcraft, but this rarepair has quite a good dynamic that could become your new obsession ;)

Sadly, thethistleshack is going to be leaving Wattpad, so everyone give them a warm farewell! If you still want to catch them they left their socials in their latest announcements! We hope that you'll be back one in a while, but always remember to prioritize yourself :,)

--Newmoon-- has gone on a short break, but they'll be back in a few days. Meanwhile, Static_Confusion has also gone on hiatus for an unknown amount of time, but hopefully, they'll be back soon as well.

VoidlessGlitches recently changed their name to PhantasmagoricalVoid, so if you've been confused at all, here's your answer!

Xye finally got a wattpad account again, skywardrequiem! Go give them a follow if you like the work they do here on the recap and the writers book!

Onto achievements, EmberDragon34, Hermitdere32, sunny14321, and Isaac_thevoidwalker hit 250, 50, 70, and 100 followers respectively. Y'all are killing it with these well deserved milestones. Congrats to you four!

Our account, HermittpadRecap, is also nearing 1000, so if you haven't followed yet, make sure to! It's completely free, and you can unfollow at any time :)

[it's about time we made that joke]

We've got one book-related milestone this week, and that's Xanthicat's The Temptation of Power hitting 6k reads. Congrats!

Two of our team members, Crocs and Xye have rejoined the team from their respective hiatuses this week! We give you a warm welcome back! <3

Just a couple more things from us before we go! The Recap Hub, our Discord server, is running and welcome to new members. Here, you can submit things to be recapped, communicate with members of the Recap Team, and of course, talk with friends about your favorite fanfictions and random things. The link can be found in our Linktree, in the location of our Wattpad profile. Come join us! (And the strange backwardness that has come up for no apparent reason-) (it is beautiful backwardness and I won't hear a word against it)

If anyone didn't see, the Writer's Book is holding an event where you can have advice given specially for your book--or, you know, get roasted. Either way, it's bound to be lots of fun, and it's very easy to join! All you have to do is complete the challenge for that week. Currently, it's the simple task of tagging a friend, so go give it a shot!

Finally, as a last reminder, if you want to partake in Secret Santa, make sure to sign up before the deadline (Nov. 30) at !

And that's all we've got for y'all today. If you celebrate Thanksgiving, enjoy the upcoming holiday! If you don't, we hope you have an amazing week nonetheless! See you all next time!