Recap #76: Return of the Minecraft Server!

Info Gatherers: Livy
Writers: Livy, King, Crocs
Editors: Crocs

Welcome back to yet another Recap! We've got a whole lot of new and exciting books to cover from this week, so let's get started!

To quickly mention an event going on in Hermittpad, Season 2 of the Hermittpad Minecraft server is starting up on the day this is posted (March 13th, 11 am PST)! It's 1.18.1, Java edition, and it is based on the Hermittpad Community Server (which we will link in the comments).

Now to actually go with books, time to cover some updates!
IAMMAYALILYPAD has updated their Grian Oneshots book and going along with the theme of Grian, Loopinging has updated their Grumbo oneshots book! Aaaand then relating ships, let's not forget Feather218, who updated their Rendoc Stuff book.

If you need something a bit funny, we suggest checking out Lydia2169's Hermitcraft Stuff book, which now has some recent editions of incorrect quotes!

And the other books with updates have been easts1de with We're All Just a Little Lonely, which is a lovely chatfic with a little twist on it, with the hermits we know and love having otherworldly "quirks"!

Along with that, we have Moon Child by XxCat_AestheticxX, which is about a hermitcraft Tommy, and the growing moon of Season 8.

Time for a fun memory loss fic, cause those always make me feel a bit better- Memory Loss by TinyAzalea101, which is about, surprisingly, a man with memory loss. It is super interesting so far, so go catch up on the latest update!

BlackMors_ updated their Incorrect Quotes book with chapter 83! That's a lot of chapters!! :O

Two Different Worlds is a Mermaid AU XandreaTheWatcher is rewriting, and they've brought us chapter 2 this week!

CWellerman updated their Grumbo Medieval AU, The Feathered Crown this week! Only one chapter in past the Prologue but it seems like so much has already happened! Mind the trigger warnings!

And our final two updates, TreeWritz has updated HermitCamps - Marionettes, and EteTheWildsoul has updated the First Step!

Now that we have gotten all the updates finished up, let's get looking at some other books. We are expecting to see Season 9 based books up and running pretty soon, like the lovely Hermitdere32, TinyAzalea101, and Storm_The_Blueberry. While Hermitdere32 and TinyAzalea101 have started Season 9 Oneshot Books, Storm_The_Blueberry has opted to make a fic about the Entity.

And while this isn't a book, Storm's book has reminded us that a new secret account has already crawled up from Season 9. The__Entity is lurking, and we are excited to see whatever the heck they do!

Aaaaand with the relation of Grian, we can drag in Ghosty_Toasty_Time, who has started up a Grian Oneshot book! Now that sounds BLAZING haahhahah

Wanna know whose name has blaze in it? MayBlaze sure does, and they have happened to have started up a book called Shoot Me! (I wonder if someones gonna get shot -King) (Mmm I don't think so -Crocs)

Now moving on to our DSMP x Hermitcraft section, where we have the book Take my Hand, which is by Axel_writex, has started with a pretty menacing prologue!

_Cessair has started yet another DSMP x Hermitcraft crossover, Mellow! (another one for our collection hehehe -Livy) In this one, Grian struggles with two nuisan- I mean, children.

More Season 9 oneshots come in the form of WelshKitsune's latest book! They're taking requests so if there's anything you're in need of, do let them know!

We're Goin on Tour by jgmaing333 is a brand new AU book from them! The hermits can travel between the modern world and Hermitcraft freely through a portal!

EminenceGhost recently made an announcement on their page that they are taking down their Scarian fic. This is due to their realization of how the way they characterized Grian is borderline problematic. He is encouraging us all to take a step back and consider how we write, and honestly, you should just read the announcement for yourself. :)

Last but certainly not least, a new event appears to be on the horizon! Some mysterious Hermittpadders have started an account called MusicalHermits and published a book with information about a game they'll be starting. Any guesses on who these peeps are?

All mysteries, serious talks, and new season 9 books aside, it's time to end this week's recap. Make sure you're followed and plenty hydrated! Keep writing amazing works and keep reading to support fellow fans! Until next time! :D